Chapter 54

One month later...

Katherine's pov

Davina and I were in the middle of a photo shoot for Victoria's secret. We were chosen to advertise one of their newest collections as well as participate in an advert for their new perfume.

I always like working with Victoria's secret as I get to keep some really sexy lingerie which I like to use to impress my partners especially Elijah. I like to wear provocative things in front of him to try and get a reaction out him, I tend to do this when he's over doing it with work and I just know he needs to let off some steam and boi does that man know how to let off some steam once you get the ball rolling.

I bite my lip just at the thought of Elijah bending me over some piece of furniture and sticking his big thick, delicious cock inside me and pounding away at my tight pussy, fucking me into oblivion. That man knows how to handle his women and boy Christian Grey has nothing on Elijah Mikaelson who can have women dropping their panties for him within a snap of his fingers. Fingers which feel so good inside me when he thrusts them into me and curls them inside me to rub that spot, oh you know what spot I'm talking about.

"Katherine" Davina says waving her hand in my face and snapping her fingers making me snap out of my dirty daydream "sorry, what?" I ask turning my attention to her "our break is finished, we're about to shoot the last few photos" Davina explains "oh right, yeah. Let's do this" I respond "the photographer wants you to do some solo shots while I get changed into some other lingerie set" she says "okay, you go ahead" I respond making her nod before she turns and walks away to go change.

"You ready Katherine?" the photographer asks "of course I'm ready" I respond with my signature smirk as I do a sexy pose and the camera flashes as my picture is taken. I shift my body changing my pose and doing a sexy pout as I look into the camera.

.......

10 minutes later...

I've finished doing my solo shoots and I'm waiting for Davina to come back so we can start shooting our double shoots but she's taking a while so I decide to go and see what's taking her so long.

I reach her dressing room and knock on the door, there is no answer so I open it only to find Davina fast asleep on the sofa in the new lingerie set she's suppose to pose in. 

I walk over and shake her awake "what happened?" she asks with a yawn escaping her lips "you fell asleep, you were suppose to be back at the shoot a few minutes ago" I respond making her eyes shoot open. "Sorry I don't know what came over me, I just felt so tired all of a sudden and thought it would be okay to just sit down for a minute" Davina replies as she stands up running a hand through her hair.

"Were you up all night having sexy time with Kol?" I ask with a teasing smile "no, Kol's away on some trip with his teammates" she replies making me frown. "You're probably fine. Now come on let's go finish this shoot and we can go get something to eat" I say linking my arm through hers "sounds like a plan, I'm starving" Davina replies as we walk out of the dressing room.

....

1 hour later....

"Okay girls that's a wrap, you did a good job well done" the photographer says after me and Davina pose for our last photo. "Thank you, it was nice working with you" I respond walking over and shaking his hand, out of the corner of my eye I notice Davina swaying on her feet, holding a hand to her forehead.

"You too, I hope to work with the two of you again" the photographer replies "well you know how to reach us if you need us. Have a good day" I say before walking over to Davina and slinging my an arm around her shoulders "hey girl you okay?" I ask as she leans her head against my shoulder "I feel dizzy, I need to sit or lie down" she replies and I place the back of my hand against her forehead to feel her temperature.