Chapter 49

Later that night

Kol's pov

I had just gotten out of the shower and walked out of the bathroom when my phone pinged so I grabbed it and smiled upon seeing Davina's name appear on my screen so I immediately click on the notification and her message pops up 'I'm here xx' I feel my smile grow as I type my response before sending it to her 'I'll be there as fast as I can baby xx' I put my phone aside and proceed to get dressed.

I flinch as I hear Sarah screaming down the hall, she really is driving me up the wall she's been so pushy, rude and demanding to everyone except Finn who she just sobs to about how everything is ruined and how she deserves the perfect wedding but everyone was fucking it up for her. My brother doesn't complain, oh no he just proceeds to yell at anyone who Sarah points fingers at and complains about. My mother has been trying to calm the situation and keep Sarah calm claiming that shouting and screaming isn't going to help. I can actually see my mother getting more and more stressed and she honestly looks like she's about ready to scream at Sarah herself and have a throw down with her.

My mother might be a bit of a cold bitch and not the best mother at times but she doesn't tolerate crap from anyone which I suppose is a trait me and my siblings inherited from her. I gather she's only tolerating Sarah right now because it's her wedding and she understands the stress behind planning a wedding but I call bullshit because there's no excuse to treat people like shit like Finn and Sarah are doing.

--

Once I'm dressed I leave my room and leave the house to go pick up Davina from the airport and just as I'm getting in the car Klaus runs over "wait I don't know where you're going but take me with you" he begs with a look of panic on his face making me frown but also keep myself from smirking as he looks pretty funny right now. "What's wrong?" I ask "Sarah, I made a mistake with some of the decorations and she's gunning for me so please take me with you" he pleads making me chuckle. "Sure hop in" I respond reaching over to the passenger door and opening it, he gets inside and shuts the door before strapping himself in "so where are you going?" he asks as I start up the car "I'm going to the airport to get Davina, she messaged me just under an hour ago telling me she's landed" I explain as I pull out of the driveway and start driving away from the country club. "Oh you might want to hide her from Sarah until tomorrow because she will steal her from you the second she sees her" he says making me snort. "She can bugger off, she ain't taking my girlfriend until tomorrow not before I've fucked her anyway" I say making him grimace and I just smirk at his discomfort.

"Do you really have to say that?" he asks making me shrug "what? I'm so fucking stressed because of Sarah and this wedding, I'm so fucking tense and worked up and sex helps and I'm in need of my girlfriend's body" I respond biting my lip at the thought of Davina's naked body on my bed. "And you don't think I have the same issue? I'm just as stressed and worked up as you are and I could do with some good sex myself" he says "we all are stressed and worked up, we all need a stress reliever. I'm just lucky my girlfriend got here earlier so I can have some nice sex before the wedding and be relaxed for the big day which is sure to go to hell" I respond and he just nods in agreement.

---

20 minutes later...

I pull up at the airport and park my car "stay in the car" I say as I get out "don't go fucking Davina in the restroom, we need to get back to the country club. Finn's blasting up my phone asking where we are" he says making me scoff and turn to him. "I'm not some sleaze brother, my girl deserves better than a quickie in some public restroom and Finn can kiss my ass" I retort before shutting the door and heading into the airport.