Chapter 22

Here's a new chapter, sorry about the lack of updates, I have explained why on one of my other stories so I won't repeat it but I will try and update when I can if I have a little bit of free time even if it means I post a very short chapter. Anyway onto the story, enjoy

The next day....

No one's pov

It was 9 am in Miami and everyone at the beach house was awake. Kol was making breakfast for Davina who was upstairs with Caroline video chatting with Katherine. Klaus was making coffee for everyone. Elijah was reading the morning newspaper at the kitchen table while Cassandra was parading around in a shirt and underwear much to Kol and Klaus's disgust. They didn't wish to see her parading around in very little clothing.

"Elijah could you tell your tramp to put some clothes on?" Klaus asked when Cassandra left the room "Klaus don't call her that" Elijah retorted "what? he's only saying the truth Elijah. Cassandra is a tramp and you can do hell of a lot better than her" Kol commented from the stove. "Elijah come on. She's parading around in nothing but a shirt and underwear. It's disgusting" Klaus said "you wouldn't be complaining if Caroline or Davina were doing that" Elijah retorted "well for starters we wouldn't complain but they aren't like that. They have self respect for themselves and won't go parading around half naked while there's other people around in the house" Kol responded instantly jumping to Davina and Caroline's defense. "Look fair enough if she's doing it in her own house, that's her choice but she can't be doing it here in front of us. You'd never catch Kol's girlfriend doing that in front of us" Klaus commented "I'd gorge your eyes out before either of you saw anything" Kol replied with a scoff before shaking his head. "Elijah, she's parading around half naked in front of your brothers. That's not right" Kol pointed out making Elijah sigh "how are you even okay with her doing that in front of us?" Klaus questioned "I don't know, I suppose it slipped my mind. I'll tell her to put some clothes on when she returns" Elijah replied just as Davina and Caroline entered the kitchen, laughing amongst themselves before stopping and smiling at the guys. "Good morning" they greeted sounding rather chirpy "I made you both some coffee" Klaus said handing a mug of coffee to Caroline before handing one to Davina "thanks Klaus, how kind of you" Caroline complimented "thanks" Davina said as she walked over to Kol who had just put food on a plate. Kol turned to her and smiled "good morning my darling. I made you homemade chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries" he said gesturing to the place "aw Kola bear, how sweet of you" Davina replied leaning up on her tip toes and giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "Kola bear" Klaus snickered earning a glare from Kol who narrowed his eyes and pointed a finger at him "shut it Nik" he warned as Davina sat down at the kitchen table with her pancakes while Klaus just smirked back at his brother. "Okay Klaus let's not wind up your brother" Caroline said stuffing a slice of toast in Klaus's mouth making everyone chuckle.

Kol went and sat next to Davina to eat his breakfast which was also chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries. "Um Caroline there are a few more pancakes left. If you want some just help yourself" Kol said "thanks Kol" Caroline replied grabbing herself a plate before getting herself some pancakes.

Kol looked up when Klaus suddenly cleared his throat "yes brother, may I help you?" Kol asked "where are mine and Elijah's pancakes?" Klaus asked "piss off, make your own breakfast" Kol retorted before shooing Klaus away with his hand. Klaus huffed "Elijah would you like some pancakes?" He asked "no, I'm good. I've had toast and porridge" Elijah replied "blurgg" Kol and Klaus said pretending to gag. "Porridge is disgusting" Klaus commented "it tastes so plain" Kol added  "it's good for you" Elijah replied "I don't bloody care if it is good for you. I'm not putting that shit anywhere near my mouth" Kol replied making Klaus chuckle. "Okay, let's agree to disagree and move on. We don't need any arguing in the morning" Davina spoke "you're right. My apologies babe" Kol replied as he kissed the side of her head. Caroline sat down at the kitchen table with her plate of pancakes and began to eat just as Cassandra strolled in still wearing very little clothing and chewing loudly making everyone except Elijah roll their eyes since Elijah was too engrossed in the newspaper he was reading to even notice. Caroline leaned closer to Davina "I swear to god. She acts like a teenager" she whispered "I know right. Talk about 13 going on 30" Davina whispered back "don't you mean 38 going on 13" Caroline retorted "that would be the case but I think a 13 year old behaves better than she does. I mean come on our sisters, they have better manners than her and she's an adult" Davina responded quietly whispering to Caroline so only she would hear what she's saying. Caroline glanced at Cassandra who was sat next to Elijah, loudly chewing gum as she typed away at her phone whilst twirling a few strands of her hair "yeah, you're so right" she said in agreement as she turned back to her breakfast.