Chapter 67

One week later..

Davina's pov

I was at the mall with Rebekah, we were hanging out browsing at baby stores since we're both pregnant and all. It feels nice both of us being pregnant at the same time as we can bond over our pregnancies, we talk about hospital appointments, birthing classes, how often our babies move and kick, you know just pregnancy stuff in general.

"So Marcel has started painting the nursery for the baby" Rebekah starts to say "do you two know the sex of your baby?" I ask "no but it will be revealed at the gender reveal baby shower I'm throwing" she replies making me nod.

"That's cool" I say as I rub a hand over my belly "it has me thinking....." Rebekah says trailing off making me frown "makes you think what?" I ask curiously "maybe we should host a double gender reveal party for the two of us since we're both pregnant" she suggests "sounds like a nice idea but you know Kol and I are leaving the gender a surprise until the birth" I respond and she shrugs.

"Well you can still have a baby shower, we'll just do the gender reveal for me" she says making me pause "I'll speak with Kol about it" I say making her scoff "why? You're the one having the baby" she says "I know but he is the father, the one who got me pregnant in the first place so I think I should at least discuss it with him" I respond "okay but when you discuss it with him tell him I'm planning the whole thing and that you're both coming to the baby shower anyway so we might as well make it a joint one" she replies making me nod.

"Alright" I say and she sighs as she looks at a pair of coral pink baby booties "these are so cute" she coos as she picks them off the hanger "they really are. Your baby would look adorable in those if it's a girl obviously" I say and she smiles "I think I am having a girl you know" she says "what makes you think so?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Just a feeling I have plus I got a reading off a palm reader the other day and she said she saw all pink in the near future so I think that was her way of telling me I'm having a girl" she explains rubbing her bump which is just a little bit bigger than mine but all bumps are different.

"Anyway what's happening with the living situation with you and my brother?" she asks looking at me "we're practically living together, we just haven't outright made it official. I haven't stayed at my mom's for two weeks now" I respond making her nod "have you two started on the nursery?" she asks "we've got bits and pieces for the nursery, we know which room we're gonna use as the nursery but we need to paint it first before we set anything up" I respond "what colour are you going with?" she asks "we're not too sure, we're obviously going for a neutral colour because we aren't finding out the gender however we can't decide between a light yellow shade or magnolia" I respond "both seem alright although if you decide to go for a yellow shade, make sure you don't go too bright" she advises making me nod.

"Okay let's go get some lunch I'm starving" she says rubbing her protruding belly "I could definitely go for some food. Mama's hungry" I say as I hear my stomach growl making her laugh as we exit the store and head off to the food court.

...

Meanwhile....(warning sexual content ahead)

Katherine's pov

"Ahh ooh yes Elijah!" I moan loudly as Elijah thrusts into me from behind, we're currently taking a very hot shower together. We didn't just jump right in and start fucking, we were showering and then we started washing each other and I got horny, Elijah got horny so we started kissing and touching which led to Elijah turning me around and pushing me up against the cold shower wall.

"Ugh Katerina!" Elijah grunts as he pumps in and out of me, tightly gripping my hips probably making bruises but I don't care, he's making me feel so good right now "don't stop" I moan tossing my head back and I giggle as he wraps a hand around my throat and growls against my ear as he pounds harder making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"Ooh fuck yes Elijah" I moan biting my lip as our skin slaps together under the sound of the water beating down on us "I love it when you get rough" I say with a giggle as he tightens his grip on my throat but obviously not too much "because you're a dirty slut for me aren't you Katerina" he whispers into my ear making me whimper "why yes I am" I respond with purr.

I turn my head and my eyes lock with us before I crash my lips against his making him groan. He slips his tongue in my mouth making me moan as our tongues tangle together as he keeps on thrusting into me while still having a hand wrapped around my throat.

I moan as he trails his other hand down and starts rubbing my clit when suddenly his phone goes off outside where he left it making him stop.

"You better not stop to answer that damn phone" I say "it can wait" he whispers in my ear as he starts thrusting again making me moan "that's my man" I praise before he pulls out of me so I turn around and jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he slips back inside me.

I start bouncing up and down in his arms, his hands go to my ass gripping me hard "ugh Katerina!" he grunts as his thrusts turn sloppy indicating he's close "cum for me" I whisper in his ear as I purposely clench around him making him grunt "ooh fuck" he groans as he slams up into me and empties his load inside me just as I reach my orgasm making me lean my head back against the wall.

After a moment of silence Elijah pulls out and places me down before grabbing a sponge and starting to wash my body. I grab the other sponge and start washing his chest as a comfortable silence surrounds us.

End of chapter

What did you think? I know it was short but it's something for now, I've really been struggling with writing lately. My inspiration is just lacking at the moment but I am trying.

Anyway please don't forget to vote and comment thank you