Chapter 19

Here's a new chapter, enjoy.

Two weeks later....

Caroline's pov

Me and Davina are currently on a plane to Miami as we were invited by Klaus and Kol to come to their beach house for five days. Klaus invited me so we can work on the script for the movie that he recently finished writing and has given out to all the cast members that been cast in the movie. He also invited me so we could spend some private time together as we're really hitting it off. I know we won't exactly have much private time since Kol, Davina, Elijah and his girlfriend Cassandra will be there but we'll make to squeeze in some private time. Kol asked Davina since they're now dating and he wants to spend time with her and well Klaus and Kol are apparently dragging Elijah with them and he decided to bring his girlfriend which they're quite annoyed about. I know enough from Klaus to know that they really don't like Elijah's girlfriend.

"What time is it?" Davina asks as she sips at her tea "it's just gone 1 pm" I respond as I glance at my watch to check the time. "What time are we suppose to land in Miami again?" she asks "three thirty pm so we don't have that long left" I respond "thank god, I can't wait to get off this plane" she responds "so you can see your boyfriend?" I ask "well yes and you know I'm not keen on plane rides" she responds "you'll be fine. We'll soon be in Miami and you'll be in the arms of your boyfriend before you know it" I respond me and Davina are actually meeting Klaus and Kol at the airport in Miami since they had flown to Miami two days ago to prepare the beach house and get food and beverages in so they have everything we need beforehand. 

.

.

2 and a half hours later...

We finally arrive at the airport in Miami and we exit the plane and head to the baggage area to collect our luggage from the conveyor belt. "Where about did Kol say he and Klaus would meet us?" I ask as Davina flicks through her phone "near the passenger arrival area" she replies as we collect our suitcases from the conveyor belt before making our way towards the passenger arrival area. 

We reach the passenger arrival area "Kol!" Davina squeals dumping her suitcase as she sees Kol and runs to him who smiles and opens his arms for her as she crashes into them and presses her lips against his in a quick kiss. I grab Davina's suitcase and pull it behind me as I walk towards them "here's your case" I say as I place her suitcase next to her "oh thanks Caroline" she responds grabbing her suitcase as Kol grabs her other hand and interlaces their fingers together. "Caroline, it's good to see you" Klaus greets as he approaches us "hi Klaus, it's good to see you too" I respond he nods and flashes me a smile before turning to Kol and Davina "it's nice to see you Davina" he says "you too" Davina replies as she leans into Kol's side. "Right well, we should get a move on. It's a good twenty minute drive to the beach house and the traffic can quite often get pretty crap" Kol speaks up "Kol's right. Allow us to carry your luggage to the car" Klaus responds "oh no it's alright. I don't need a hand with my case" I respond "neither do I" Davina replies "alright then ,let's go" Kol responds kissing Davina's cheek making her blush as we head to the exit.

.

We reach Klaus's rental car and they take mine and Davina's suitcases from us and place them in the trunk of the car, so me and Davina get inside. Klaus has me sit in the front so Davina sits in the back. Klaus is driving the car meaning Kol is in the back with Davina. "So no Elijah?" I ask "oh he's back at the beach house with his girlfriend" Kol responds as Klaus starts up the car "not to sound judgy or insensitive but doesn't his girlfriend have two kids?" I ask "yes she does" Klaus responds as he pulls out of the parking spot "who is looking after the kids if she's here then?" I ask "she has her sister babysitting them" Kol responds as Klaus drives out of the airport parking lot and drives straight onto the road "tell us again why you don't like Elijah's girlfriend? Cassandra is it?" Davina asks "yes that's her name and we don't like her because she's a gold digger, she's a whore and she's a total fake plus her presence is just irritating" Kol responds "is that why you both came to pick us up from the airport?" I ask "yes and no. We both came so we could greet you two and yeah we also both came so we could get away from her" Klaus responds "wait she's already at the beach house?" Davina asks "oh yeah, she accompanied Elijah when we came here two days ago to prepare the beach house and she's been getting on our nerves" Kol responds "why what's she been doing?" I ask "nothing, that's the problem. She just sits on her arse all day and whines whenever Elijah isn't around and then at night they bonk like animals so me and Klaus can't get any sleep" Kol responds "oh so they're at a sexually physical point in their relationship?" I ask "yes and it's annoying because Cassandra is loud and she's not a very pleasant moaner" Klaus responds "you know maybe we should change the subject and not discuss your brothers annoying girlfriend" Davina suggests "good idea babe. How've you been anyway my love?" Kol asks "I've been good. How about you?" Davina asks "I've been good also but I have missed you" Kol responds "you saw me three days ago though" Davina points out "I know but that was three days ago and it sure as hell felt like a long time for me" Kol responds kissing her forehead making her blush "didn't you miss me?" he asks "of course I did. I missed my Kol bear" Davina responds rubbing her nose against his as he chuckles. Klaus clears his throat and smirks "Kol bear?" he asks making Kol turn to him and glare at him "oh don't you start" Kol retorts flipping him the middle finger making me and Davina laugh as Klaus continues driving while teasing Kol about the nickname Davina calls him.

.

.

20 minutes later...

We arrive at the beach house and Klaus parks the car before we all get out. Kol retrieves mine and Davina's suitcases from the trunk and I take mine from him as we head to the front door. "You have a nice beach house" Davina compliments.

(The beach house)

"Thanks, it's actually our parents but we're allowed to use it from time to time" Kol responds "do they know you're currently using it?" I ask "no, they just currently think we're on vacation but they don't know where we actually are

"Thanks, it's actually our parents but we're allowed to use it from time to time" Kol responds "do they know you're currently using it?" I ask "no, they just currently think we're on vacation but they don't know where we actually are. They don't really care to ask as long as we're not bothering them" Klaus responds as he opens the door and steps aside to let us enter. Klaus shuts the door behind him once Kol is inside. I frown as I hear a creaking sound coming from upstairs followed by the most disturbing sound "uh oh! Oh yes Elijah!" a woman moans but it's not a sexy moan, she sounds like a donkey. "That's gross" Davina responds shivering in disgust "sorry you have to hear this" Kol responds Klaus suddenly grabs a broom and starts banging the ceiling with it "hey you two! Mind being quiet? There are now other people in the house" Klaus yells as the creaking sound and the moans stop "sorry!" Elijah yells back before the creaking sound starts again. "Oh god please put a muzzle on your bitches mouth, so we don't have to hear her making those awful noises!" Kol yells "Kol don't be rude" Davina scolds "yeah, you're right. That's an insult to a female dog" Kol responds making Davina roll her eyes but there's a small smile on her face. "Please put the muzzle on her" Klaus yells as Elijah's girlfriend won't stop moaning. "You know what? Why don't we just leave our stuff here and come back later when they're done?" Davina suggests "I'm totally down with that" I respond "yeah, alright then. Let's go" Klaus responds "thanks Elijah. Your girlfriends scarring the girls off!" Kol yells as we walk back out the front door, leaving mine and Davina's suitcases by the door. "So where shall we go to pass the time?" I ask "we could just go to the beach for a bit?" Davina suggests "whatever you girls want" Kol responds wrapping his arm around Davina's waist as he kisses her on the forehead. Klaus nods in agreement so we leave the beach house and head to the beach.

.

half an hour later...

After half an hour of relaxing on the beach, we decided to head back to the beach house as Davina's feeling a little tired. "Hey our friend Katherine is coming to Miami in two days as she's filming for her new show and me and Davina were wondering if it will be alright if she comes over for a day or two?" I ask "yeah, sure. Why not" Klaus responds "great, I'll text her to let her know" I respond pulling out my phone to text Katherine to let her know she's welcome to come over to the Mikaelson's beach house for a day or two when she comes to Miami.

End of chapter. What did you think? This chapter is a lot shorter than I planned but that's because the current laptop I'm using is very slow and it's a total pain in my ass so this is all I could manage for now but I promise the next chapter will be longer and there will be a lot of drama and sexy stuff in the next chapter and possibly the next chapter after that. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more.

Vote and comment