Chapter 62

1 week later...

Caroline's pov

"Klaus" I moan as he kisses and sucks at my neck as we have a hot steamy make out session on his bed, he's shirtless and only wearing a pair of sweatpants while I'm just in my bra and panties since he took off the rest of my clothes. "Caroline" he breathes against my neck as he grinds his hips against mine making me moan as I feel his bulge dig into me "take off your pants" I demand pushing him off me making him chuckle and he flashes me his crooked smirk as he gets off the bed and removes his sweatpants.

He gets back on top of me and crashes his lips against mine in a heated manner making me moan as I spread my legs and wrap them around his waist as I run a hand up his back as our lips move in sync. "Klaus" I moan as he slips his tongue in my mouth causing our tongues to start fighting for dominance before I suddenly flip us around so I'm on top.

Klaus grins up at me, his blue eyes lighting up as he places his hands on my hips and bites his lip "now that was hot love" he says making me smirk "I know" I respond as I lean down and press my lips against his but I quickly pull away to kiss down his jawline, neck and chest before he wraps his arms around my waist and flips us back around so I'm underneath him once more.

He pins my arms on either side of my head and I feel heat form in the pit of my stomach at the way he looks at me "stay still" he growls making me bite my lip "make me?" I challenge making him smirk "oh I will" he growls before swooping his head down and pressing his lips against mine in a very heated kiss involving a lot of tongue.

He breaks the kiss and pins my arms above my head, holding them in one place with one hand as he kisses down my chest before pulling one of my bra cups down and my back arches and a gasp escapes my lips as he sucks my nipple in his mouth and begins to suck making me moan.

"Klaus" I whimper as he sucks my nipple harshly while keeping hold of my arms making sure they stay above my head. He releases my nipple with an audible pop and I look to see he made a hickey on my nipple "ohh" I whimper as he takes my other nipple in his mouth, swirling his hot tongue around my pink bud before starting to suck it.

Just as I start to close my eyes, my phone starts ringing "I need to get that" I whimper as Klaus keeps sucking my nipple "no you don't" he mumbles against my nipple "yes I do, what if it's an emergency" I say "I'd say this is an emergency" he says releasing my nipple to flash me a grin "we can continue this after I've answered the phone" I respond pushing him away and fixing my bra as I sit up on the bed before reaching across and grabbing my phone from the nightstand.

Meanwhile with Kol and Davina...

Kol's pov

Me and Davina are on our way to my parents house to have dinner with them as we're finally going to tell them about her pregnancy. We've already told our agents, both were happy for us and are preparing for when we announce the news to the public.

I glance at Davina as I stop at a red light "are you okay?" I ask placing a hand on her knee as she turns her head to look at me since she had been looking out the window "yeah, I'm just a little nervous" she replies with a small smile "don't worry everything will be alright" I assure her "you really think so?" she asks "regarding my parents I don't know because this can go either way but no matter what happens we'll be alright" I assure her making her smile and she leans forward, planting a kiss on my cheek making me smile.

I turn back to look ahead as the traffic light switches to yellow so I press on the peddle and drive off once the light turns green.

...