Chapter 63

One week later...

Davina's pov

"Okay are you ready to do this?" I ask Kol as we stand in his living him with a camera set up which is linked to the laptop as we prepare to announce my pregnancy on social media. "Yeah, let's do this" he replies taking a deep breath before he properly prepares the camera before walking over to me.

To announce the pregnancy we decided to take a cute picture of us with the sonogram picture and post it on our social media accounts with a sweet post.

I smile as Kol pulls me to him and plants a kiss on my lips before I quickly turn away to grab the sonogram picture from the coffee table. "Is the camera ready?" I ask "yes, get ready in 3..2..1" he says tugging me against him making me giggle as I wrap my arms around him.

I hear the click and I see the flash go off indicating a picture was taken, we take a few more pictures before pulling apart and we walk over to the camera and start looking through them to see which picture is the best.

"That one, it's cute" I say pointing to one picture in which Kol had picked me up and I had my legs wrapped around his waist as I kissed him on the lips while I hold the sonogram picture in my hand which is facing the camera. "That one it is then" Kol confirms giving me a kiss on the lips making me smile as we sit down.

Kol sends the picture to the laptop so I can post the picture to my social media account from there while he will do his from his phone. We're doing separate announcements on our accounts since we don't have a joint account.

...

5 minutes later...

I look to Kol once I finish typing up my post but I wait to make sure he's done since we want to post the announcements at the same time. "Okay I'm done, you ready?" he asks looking at me and I nod biting my lip "3..2..1 send" I say and we both press send, posting our announcements.

The posts

Davina's

So there has been something I've been keeping from everyone but for good reason. We wanted to wait but now we feel ready to announce some incredible news, Kol and I are expecting a baby and we are both so happy.

Being a mom one day was always part of my plan although I never expected it to happen so soon or at this age but I'm a firm believer in things happen for a reason and I am so very happy and full of bliss right now.

I am so happy about having this baby with Kol and we both look forward to experiencing this beautiful journey together as a couple and starting this new chapter in our relationship.

Mommy and daddy already love you so much baby and we can't wait to meet you xxx

Kol's 

Well I never expected to make such an announcement, not at this point in my life anyway but I have no regrets as I announce Davina and I are expecting a baby. It was a shock to us both but we are both so happy and can't wait for the arrival of our baby.

I am scared shitless of being a father but I know I can do this, not only because I have the greatest woman in the world carrying my child and I know she's no doubt just as scared as me but also because I don't want to let my child down and I want to be the best father I can be.

To my child I might not have met you yet but I already love you so much and I feel so lucky to be your daddy. I can't wait to meet you and hold you in my arms.