Chapter 65

One month later...

Davina's pov

Me and Caroline have just finished shooting a commercial for a skin care company "good work today girls" the photographer comments "thank you" Caroline replies before taking a sip of water from her water bottle "so just out of curiosity when will the commercial go live?" I ask "in approximately two weeks, maybe less the director of the company will let you know" he explains making us nod.

"Here is your pay check for today's work girls" the boss says as he approaches us and his assistant hands me and Caroline our pay checks for the work we did today. We've been shooting footage for the commercial since yesterday, well yesterday we were sort of just rehearsing and did the photoshoots for the launch of this new skin cream the company is releasing next month.

"Thank you Derek" I say and he smiles "you're welcome, now Davina there is something I wish to speak to you about regarding another launch we are preparing" he says "okay, what's the launch?" I ask "the company is launching their own line of skin creams for pregnant women such as foot cream, moisturizing cream and oil/cream for stretch marks" he explains "sounds great" I say since their skin care products are amazing but they have yet do a selection aimed at pregnant women.

"I will send you a few samples to test and report about whether you think they're any good or not" he explains "alright well if you have some samples on you today, I can take them home" I suggest "the delivery samples have yet to arrive, I'm waiting for a delivery on them so I'll just give you a call when the samples come in" he explains "okay well I'll speak to you soon. I must be on my way, my boyfriend's making dinner" I say with a smile.

"Ohh what's he cooking?" Caroline asks turning to me "I don't know, it's a surprise" I respond "can I join? Kol makes amazing food" she says making me giggle "it's kind of date night tonight sorry Care" I say making her pout "I guess I'll see if Klaus can make me something" she says as we exit the building after gathering our things together.

"Are you staying at his tonight?" I ask "yes and I hope he's not weird with me again" she says with a sigh "is everything okay with you two?" I ask "I don't know, he's been a little off with me. Oh god what if he wants to break up with me" she says with a panicked look in her eyes, genuinely afraid that's why he's being odd with her.

"I'm sure that's not it, he's probably just stressed about something but just know that if he does break up with you then I'll kick his ass, I don't care if I'm dating his brother" I respond making her smile "thank you" she replies as we throw an arm around each other as we make our way to her car, she picked me up so she's dropping me back off at Kol's, well it's sort of technically our place now since I'm there most of the time now, it's just not really been confirmed yet.

.....

"Thanks for the lift Care" I say as Caroline pulls up outside Kol's house "no problem, I'll speak to you later" she says as I get out the car "okay and good luck with Klaus if he starts being funny" I say "thanks" she replies before driving away.

I make my way up the path to the house and turn the knob before opening the door "I'm home" I announce "I'm in the living room love" he responds as I take off my jacket and hang it up on the coat rack before making my way to the living room

I enter the living room and see Kol sat in silence with his mother sat across from him who gasps as she looks at me "oh my you're showing" she says glancing at my small baby bump "just started too about two weeks ago" I say as I make my way over to where Kol is sitting and he instantly grabs my hand and interlaces our fingers.

Davina's baby bump