Chapter 68

Hey, everyone sorry for the lack of updates on this story, I've just really been stuck on inspiration for the story. Anyway I hope you like the chapter xx

Continues from previous chapter...

Davina's pov

I arrive back at Kol's and find Kol in the back yard playing with Nugget. I walk out, leaning against the doorway as I watch them before he turns and smiles as he sees me.

"Hey, you're back. Didn't think you would be back so soon considering you were shopping with my sister" he says as he walks over and gives me a kiss making me smile. "We were both getting a little tired from walking around and Rebekah was satisfied with the things she bought" I explain as he pulls me close.

"Come on, I have something for you" he says taking my hand in his before leading me inside. He leads me into the kitchen and stops at a counter where there's a draw beneath it. He opens the draw and pulls something out before turning to me.

He hands me a little black box making me raise an eyebrow as I look at him in question "just open it" he states with a smile. I open it and find a key inside "it's a key to the house. I had a second one cut because I thought you should have one since you're here most of the time and I want you to live with me, permanently" he explains making my eyes widen.

"You want me to officially move in?" I ask making him nod "I do. we're having a baby together and I don't want to be away from our baby nor do I want to be away from you. I want us to live together" he states as he takes my hands in his "what if you get sick of me?" I ask with a frown.

"That will never happen darling. I could never get sick of you" he assures me bringing one of my hands up to his lips and kissing it making me smile. "I like having you here and I want you to live with me" he states as he rubs circles on the knuckles of my hands.

"So do you accept?" he asks looking hopeful "of course, I accept" I respond bringing my hands up and cupping his face as I gently press my lips against his. He hums against my lips as he places his hands on my hips and pulls me closer to him.

I break the kiss and smile, feeling my cheeks heat up "since you'll be moving in, we should redecorate our bedroom to both our liking" he suggests making me smile "it's a nice idea but I happen to already like it the way it is" I respond wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Are you sure? Because I don't mind redecorating" he states shaking his head "I'm sure, I don't want you changing too much for me just because I'm moving in" I respond and he smiles as he brings a hand up to my face and caresses my cheek.

"It's your home too so I want you to feel comfortable here" he states making me briefly glance down before I look back up. "I know and I feel pretty comfortable here" I respond making him nod.

"I should go call my mom and inform her. I'll have to pop over and organize my things over at hers and see what I want to bring here and what I want to get rid of and donate to charity" I say pulling away from him. "I'll give you a hand with moving your things in" he says making me smile so I lean up and give him a light kiss on the lips before walking away to go call my mom.

End of chapter

Kol got a key made for Davina and asked her to officially move in with him and she said yes. I know the chapter was short but I've really been struggling for inspiration and I'm at a loss with the story but I wanted to post something. Anyway I hope you liked it

Let me know your thoughts and comments x