Chapter 1

Here's the first chapter, enjoy. I hope this is okay for a first chapter

March 2nd 2017

No one's pov

The sky was bright and clear, birds chirping from the trees. The sun was beaming and everyone was awake in L.A. There were people walking down the streets and crossing roads, there were people driving to work or taking their kids to school and there were even people jogging down the streets or riding bikes down the roads.

In a small neighborhood, there was an apartment building block and in one of those apartments. Rebekah Mikaelson was getting ready for work, she worked as a make up artists for celebrities. She was due to be at a film set in half an hour to do one of the stars make up and she was running a little late as her alarm clock, didn't go off.

Rebekah hobbled through the kitchen as she only had one shoe on while holding the other shoe in her hand. Her boyfriend Marcel chuckled at her "Rebekah, sit down and put the shoe on" he said "I can't sit down Marcel. I have to leave and be on the road asap" she replied as she grabbed a granola bar from the cupboard. "Text whoever you're working with that you're running a little late" he replied "I have done but it's not her who I have to worry about. The boss is apparently a right bitch and she likes everyone to be on time. She hates tardiness" Rebekah replied as she shoved her shoe on as she bit into her granola bar. "Well she's not who you work for. You work for the actress who is appearing on her show" Marcel replied "yeah but still, I don't want to leave a bad impression. Look I'll see you later for lunch, okay?" Rebekah replied giving him a kiss "okay, good luck at work" he replied flashing her a smile before she left the kitchen and headed out the door with her make up kit, handbag, phone and car keys.

Rebekah hurried down to the car park and shoved her stuff in the trunk of her car which was a white Audi A3, a present she had got from her parents last Christmas.

(Rebekah's car)

She got in the car, started it up and drove off, heading straight onto the road

She got in the car, started it up and drove off, heading straight onto the road. As she drove down the road, her phone rang so she quickly accepted the call. Rebekah had one of those Bluetooth systems installed in her car so she could accept phone calls without having to pick up her phone. "Sister" Freya said "morning Freya, what's up?" Rebekah asked "nothing much. Listen I know you're working until 2 today but is there any chance you could pick up Katie from pre school after you're finished with work? I'm gonna be in work all day and I would ask our brothers but they're in work today too and Klaus and Kol don't get off work until at least half 3 today" Freya said "yes, of course I can pick her up" Rebekah replied more than happy to pick her niece up from pre school. "Thanks" Freya replied "wait, Klaus doesn't have an actual job. He just plays his guitar at Johnny's pub or hides in his room writing" Rebekah said "he's apparently just got this new job at the hardware store so he can earn a bit of extra cash. That's what he told me anyway" Freya replied "alright, well don't worry. I'll pick her up for you" Rebekah replied "okay, thank you. I've gotta go, I'll speak to you later" Freya replied "bye sister" Rebekah responded before hanging up the phone.