Chapter 7

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

One week later.....

Caroline's pov

I had just finished work for the day, I had filmed two whole scenes for the 6th episode of life of a witch. Now I was going to head home and get changed to go to the gym but I decide to make a stop at Starbucks to get a latte. I enter the shop coffee and walk up to the counter to make my order. "Hello, what can I get you?" the cashier asks "can I get one vanilla latte with almond lactose free milk please and a dairy free blueberry muffin please" I say "yes, would you like cream on top?" he asks "do you have dairy free cream?" I ask "yes, we have a soya based cream" he replies "I'll have some of that on my latte, please" I respond he nods and types into the till "can I take a name please?" he asks "Forbes" I say I always say my surname instead of my first name when ordering at Starbucks. "That will be $6.35" he says I pull a $10 bill out of my purse and hand it to him. He puts it in the till and gets my change. "Here you go" he says as he hands me, my change "thank you" I respond "okay, your order will be ready shortly. Just wait at the end of the counter" he says I nod and walk away to the end of the counter. A smile appears on my face as I see a very familiar face over in the corner, sat quietly as he types on his laptop. His dirty blonde hair is fluffed up indicating he's ran his hands through it and he's got a grey shirt, black jeans and black converse on. I walk over "fancy see you here" I say making him instantly look up and I feel a gush rush through me as I see he's wearing glasses. "Caroline, it's nice to see you. What are you doing here?" he asks "I'm on my way home from work, I decided to make a stop and get a coffee" I respond "would you like to sit?" he asks "sure, why not?" I ask sitting down opposite him. "What are you doing here besides getting coffee?" I ask gesturing to his mug of black coffee. "I'm trying to find inspiration for my next novel and I thought getting out would do me some good" he replies "well, how's that going for you?" I ask he sighs "I only got two sentences down but I think my luck is about to change" he replies "what makes you think that?" I ask "an angel in disguise just appeared to me" he replies making me blush "well, the angels happy to assist" I respond making him chuckle. "So what have you been doing at work?" he asks "filming, new scenes for the next episode of my tv show" I respond "how did that go?" he asks "quite well. I'm due back tomorrow to film the 7th episode which involves a sex scene" I respond "who's the lucky guy?" he asks "relax, we're not actually gonna have sex. It's just pretend but if you really want to know. The guy is Chris Pine, he's making a special appearance" I respond "he seems like a nice guy" he says "oh he is. He's very charming and very funny" I respond he nods and types something on his laptop. "So what are you doing when you get home?" he asks "isn't that a bit personal?" I ask "it's only personal if you make it personal love" he replies making me roll my eyes. "Well if you must know, I'm gonna get changed and head to the gym for a work out session" I respond "Forbes" I look up when my surname is called and see one of the barista workers holding my order. "That's me" I say getting up and walking over to the employee. "Here's your latte and here's your blueberry muffin" he says "thank you" I respond as I take the items from him and walk back over to Klaus while grabbing one sweetener and a stirrer. I sit back down and take the lid off the cup. I pour the sweetener in and give it a little stir. "So what's your next novel gonna be about?" I ask "I was going to write another crime novel but I want to try a different genre" he replies "what genre are you thinking?" I ask "mystery, people like mystery novels don't they?" he asks "why yes. Everyone loves a bit of a mystery but if you want to make a mystery novel, I suggest you add a little shocking twist to it. Make it so nothing is predictable so people become hooked on the book and they just want to keep on reading to find out what happens" I advise he smiles "that sounds like a good idea. Thanks" he replies "no problem, I'm happy to help. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get going" I respond standing up with my latte and muffin. "Oh do you have to leave so soon?" he asks "I have to be at the gym shortly. I'm kind of on a scheduled time slot at the gym" I respond "okay, well I do hope to see you around" he replies "me too" I respond biting my lip. "Give me your hand" I say placing my stuff down as I pull out a pen. "Why?" he asks "just give me your hand, idiot" I say making him chuckle and hold his hand out. I grab his hand and write my number down on his hand "there, now you can call me if you ever need advice on your novel or simply a friend" I say stepping back and grabbing my stuff. He grins at his hand "I'll make sure to call you" he replies "I hope to hear from you, just don't give it out to anyone. I don't want my number getting in the hands of a stranger" I respond "don't worry, your numbers safe with me" he replies "okay, well I'll see you around Klaus" I say waving to him before turning and leaving the shop.

End of chapter, what did you think? I know it was a little short but I came up with it and I thought I might as well get it written up and updated before I forget. Klaus and Caroline had an encounter. Caroline gave him advice. Klaus now has her phone number. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment