Chapter 27

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it and happy birthday to tvd125689

In New York.....

Davina's pov

I was in the bathroom towel drying my hair "Davina, your phone's ringing!" My sister Nicola calls out from the bedroom that we're sharing. "Answer it for me" I respond as I run a hand through my hair "okay!" She yells I hear her move around in the room. We're currently staying in a hotel in New York as we're doing a photoshoot with the jewelry brand Pandora tomorrow. You see Pandora apparently have a new line of jewelry coming out that's specifically for sisters and they chose me and my sister to be the faces of the jewelry line. We didn't even hesitate to say yes since we're getting to work together and it's always fun when you get to work with your sibling.

"Oh hi Kol" I hear Nicola speak up a bit louder than intended. My eyes instantly and I bolt out the bathroom "sorry she can't come to the phone right now because she's currently naked in the shower" she says making me scowl as I playfully tackle her onto the bed making her shriek and burst out laughing as I take my phone from her and sit on her stomach, making sure to not put too much weight on her as I bring my phone to my ear. "Hi Kol. Sorry about that, I was just drying my hair" I explain making him chuckle "it's alright love. How are you?" He asks making me smile "Kol help me, she's sat on my stomach!" Nicola yells before giggling as I flip my middle finger at her and stick my tongue out at her. Kol chuckles on the other end "darling, I know more than anyone how annoying siblings can be but there's no need to sit on them" he says amusement laced in his voice. "I'm being a very good sister I promise" I say as I get off Nicola's stomach "she's lying Kol. She's being a very bad girl and needs a spanking!" Nicola yells so Kol can hear "ignore her. She's supposed to be doing her homework" I say sending my sister a glare making her giggle and stick her tongue at me "I can't, I'm too distracted" she whines sprawling her arms and legs out on the bed so she looks a bit like a starfish making me laugh as I head into the bathroom.

"So you need a spanking huh?" Kol asks over the phone and I can just about hear the smirk that's it to appear on his face. "No, I swear I've been a good girl" I respond making him chuckle "okay, so back to the matter at hand. How are you love?" He asks "I'm fine, just a little tired. It's been a long day" I respond "tell me about it love" he says "okay well first there was the long ass flight that was delayed, upon arriving at the airport me and my sister were hounded by the paparazzi and it took an hour to leave the airport. We stopped for lunch which wasn't too bad except for the fact some creep kept hitting on us and couldn't seem to take a hint that we weren't interested and I nearly twisted my ankle when me and my sister had another run in with the paparazzi and were chased through Central Park" I explain taking a deep breath at the end as I talked a bit too fast and didn't stop to catch air. "Aw baby, I'm sorry to hear that. You want me to come over and be your bodyguard so I can keep the creeps and the paparazzi away?" He asks making my heart flutter at the offer. "I'd love that but I don't want to be that girl who relies on her boyfriend to protect her all the time" I respond "it's my job to protect you as your boyfriend and I like knowing you're safe" he replies making me smile. "Well that's very sweet of you. So how are you?" I ask "I'm fine but I miss you" he replies "I know and I miss you too. We'll see each other again soon" I respond "I know speaking of which. How would you like to babysit my niece with me next week?" He asks "um yeah, sure I'd love too. May I ask why?" I ask "well Freya is going out on a date with her girlfriend next Friday and she asked me to babysit so I said yes and I may of asked if I could bring you along with me and she said yes" he explains "oh I see well it sounds like fun so sure" I respond "great, Katie will be thrilled to see you. She adores you" he says making me smile "as I adore her, she's a very sweet and cheeky child" I respond "just like her beloved uncle Kol" he jokes making me snort "oh you wish" I say playfully making him gasp dramatically. "Hey I'm a very sweet, cheeky and lovable person" he retorts "cheeky and lovable? Yes but sweet it depends on your mood" I respond making him chuckle.

"So how are things with Freya and Katie after the whole ex wanting custody thing?" I ask I had heard all about Freya's ex and Katie's father coming back and attempting to get full custody of Katie. It was a very bitter case but their mother stood in as Freya's lawyer and after three very long, exhausting weeks Freya won the case and maintained full custody of Katie while her ex lost and was ordered to pay $15,000 in compensation to Freya for all the mental and physical distress he caused her and was ordered to pay $20,000 towards Katie's college fund. Freya also scored a restraining order so her ex can't come anywhere near her or Katie and he can't have any contact with Katie until she's 18 but she must be the one to seek him out when she turns 18, not him.

Kol sighs on the other end "she's getting back to normal. She's obviously still upset by it but she's glad it's over and she just wants to forget about it" he explains "understandable. So how is baseball going?" I ask changing the subject "it's going well. I have my next game coming up in three weeks. Will you be coming to the game?" He asks "of course I will. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't come to your games? Not a good one that's for sure" I retort "well you're a very good girlfriend" he replies making me smile "and you're a pretty good boyfriend" I respond biting my lip. "When can I next see you? I want to see you before next Friday" he says making me sigh "I'm all busy until Friday, I'm sorry but I have the next week free" I respond "I guess I can wait until Friday to see you" he replies "well you could see me now. We have face time" I say "I know but it's not the same as actually getting to see you" he replies "I know but it's better than nothing" I respond "it is. Okay I'll take it" he replies making me smile. "Okay, I'm going to hang up and ring you on face time" I say "alright, see you in a few" he replies before I hang up and go to face time.

I click on Kol's name and he's very quick to accept because his face pops up "ah there's my handsome boyfriend" I say with a big smile on my face "and there's my beautiful girlfriend" he greets blowing me a kiss through the camera making me giggle as I blow him a kiss back. "Have you just showered?" He asks taking notice of my semi damp hair "yeah, I have. I was towel drying my hair when you called" I respond "you look really cute when you've towel dried your hair" he complients making me blush "why thank you" I respond fluffing up my hair by running a hand through it. "This is making me miss you even more" he says with a pout which makes him look cute "aw I know. I know it's been a while since we've seen each other because we've both been busy but we're going to see each other next Friday" I respond "it's been three weeks since I've kissed you and more specifically it's been three weeks since we've had sex" he replies I bite my lip "sex isn't the only thing you've missed is it?" I ask "of course not, I've missed hearing you laugh, seeing you smile, seeing those beautiful blue eyes up close, your smell, your voice and I've missed holding you" he replies making my heart flutter while I feel my cheeks heat up. "Aw baby, I miss all those things too except for the blue eyes thing as you have brown eyes which I love" I respond making him chuckle and a smile grace's his lips "I need to take you out on a date" he says "well I'm free for the whole week after next Friday so just tell me a day and time" I respond "okay how about Monday afternoon at 2?" He suggests "that's fine with me" I respond "great. Well I better get going I have baseball training tomorrow and I know you have to be up early for your photoshoot with Pandora" he replies making me nod "yeah I do, I'll speak to you in the morning" I respond "alright baby, have a nice sleep and be careful in New York it can be quite a rough city so just take care of yourself" he replies making my heart flutter at how much he cares for my well being "I always do. Goodnight Kol bear" I respond blowing him a kiss "goodnight baby" he replies doing a little kissy face making kissing noises making me giggle as I wave through the camera before I shut it off and sigh as I look myself in the mirror and run a hand through my hair before exiting the bathroom.

End of chapter

What did you think? Any good? This was a cute Kolvina chapter. You saw some sister banter with Davina and Nicola. Freya won against her ex for custody of Katie. Kol and Davina are going to babysit Katie. They also have a date coming up. What will happen? Stay tuned for more.

Vote and comment