Chapter 14

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content..

One week later....Saturday

No one's pov

Today was Kol's second game, it was the Dodgers vs Red Sox game and he was feeling nervous just like he did before his first game. The team were gathered in the locker rooms when the coach walked in and blew his whistle "boys we have a special guest here to see you" the coach said "who?" Kai asked "well as you know, we're having a celebrity host with Stefan Salvatore today since Elena is off ill. She's here to meet you as she's a big Dodgers fans" the coach explained "she? Well what are you waiting for? Bring her in" Kai said excited to see the girl, wondering if she would be hot. Kol just shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Everyone please welcome Davina Claire" the coach introduced making Kol's eyes widen as Davina walked in with her hair perfectly cascading down her back and shoulders as she wore what looked like a black off the shoulder camisole top but was actually play suit, a pink tartan skirt, a black lace choker around her neck and black high heels. 

(Davina's outfit)

"Hi boys, I hope you don't mind me visiting before your game" she says "oh we don't mind at all" Kai responded raking his eyes up and down her body making Kol clench his fists

"Hi boys, I hope you don't mind me visiting before your game" she says "oh we don't mind at all" Kai responded raking his eyes up and down her body making Kol clench his fists. "As your coach said I will be covering the game with Stefan. It was last minute but I am happy to be here. I wanted to personally wish you all good luck before you head out there" Davina said "we appreciate that. It is very lovely to meet you" Tristan said licking his lips as he eyed her smooth looking legs. "Thank you. It's nice to meet you all too, it's also good to see you again Mikaelson" Davina replied glancing at Kol "likewise Claire" he replied flashing her a smile which she returned "if any of you have any questions to ask Davina now is the time. I'll be outside on the pitch waiting for you all" the coach said before exiting the locker room. "So do you guys have any questions for me?" Davina asked "who's your favourite baseball team?" Josh asked "oh, that's easy. You guys of course, I am a loyal and devoted Dodgers fan" she replied "who's your favourite player?" Kai asked "I don't have a favourite, I think you all play very well so it's hard to choose my favourite" Davina responded "who do you think is the most good looking out of all of us?" Tristan asked "well I think you're all good looking, some more than others" Davina replied discreetly eyeing up Kol who noticed and smirked at her, sending her a wink which nobody saw. "Are you single?" Kai asked "I'm currently off limits but not completely off the market" Davina replied since she and Kol had only been on one date and had sex twice but they hadn't clarified if they were officially in a relationship or not. Davina took it as they were simply going on dates and getting to know each other along with giving each other pleasure. "Can I take you out?" Kai asked "no you cannot" Davina replied "why not?" he asked "because I'm not interested" she retorted "any other questions?" she asked "how are you feeling today?" Josh asked "I'm feeling fine thank you for asking. How are you feeling?" she asked with a genuine smile "I'm feeling good" Josh replied "good, I hope you're all feeling good. Now I must be getting to the radio booth, can't keep Stefan waiting" she replied flashing the team a dazzling smile before leaving the locker rooms. "Oh she's so hot" Kai commented "I would've like to take a look up her skirt" Tristan said earning a fist pump from one of the other guys on the team making Kol clench his jaw. "I wonder what kind of underwear she's got on?" Kai pondered "I bet she's either got lace panties on or a thong" Tristan retorted "I'd like to rip off whatever underwear she's got on and make her moan if you know what I mean" one other team mate spoke before thrusting his hips forward in a rude gesture making Kol's blood boil as the other guys except for Josh laughed. "Come on we should start heading out to the pitch" Josh said "we have 6 minutes until the game starts" Tristan replied "so what? The coach said he wants us out there a bit earlier" Josh replied making them all groan as they slammed their lockers shut before making their way out of the locker rooms "you coming Kol?" Kai asked "yeah you guys go ahead. I'll catch up to you" Kol responded waving him off making him nod "alright mate" Kai replied before leaving the locker room with the rest, leaving Kol alone.