Chapter 10

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it.

Kol's pov

I was out walking Nugget at the park round the corner from my house. I take her out for a walk every morning once I've had my breakfast and I take her out again in the evening. 

I moved out of my brothers penthouse a week ago and moved into my own house. It's a nice three bedroom house with an outside swimming pool and it's in a nice neighborhood which is good. I'm still getting to know the area though. I haven't met many people since I moved here except for the people that live on my street. 

"okay, girl go and have a run" I say to Nugget as I let her off her leash "don't go to far okay?" I say to her only to receive a lick to the nose making me chuckle and I gently pet her on the head. "Go and play Nugget" I say she barks and toddles off making me shake my head and chuckle. I glance around the park, looking at all the people either walking their dogs, talking on their phones or jogging. The weather is quite hot today so there are a few guys with no shirts on and a girl wearing what looks like a bra and knickers but are actually very short, shorts. As I look around to check where Nugget is, my eyes fall on a pretty brunette. A very familiar brunette, she's got her hair up in a pony tail and she's wearing a black crop top and shorts with a jumper wrapped around her waist so her stomach is all on show with her lovely legs on display. She's walking two dogs and she's got a bottle of water in her hand.

(Davina's dogs, Frazier is the first one and Lincoln is the second one)

I rake my eyes over her body, nodding in approval

I rake my eyes over her body, nodding in approval. She's still as sexy as the first time I laid eyes on her. We have spoken over social media quite a bit but we don't have each others numbers and we haven't tried to meet up simply because I haven't found the courage to ask her if she would like to meet up. She suddenly looks my way and her eyes seem to widen in recognization before a small smile makes its way on her face and she starts jogging her way over to me which makes my cock stir as her breasts bounce. "Hi Kol" She greets tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear "hi love. It's nice to see you" I respond she smiles "what are you doing here?" she asks "I'm walking my dog" I respond she frowns "where is your dog?" she asks I glance around and curse as I don't see Nugget. I turn back to Davina "I swear I do have a dog. She's around here somewhere" I say making her giggle "it's okay. I believe you" she responds "Nugget! Where are you?!" I call out whistling to get her attention. "Whose this fella?" I ask gesturing to the German Shepard that's sat patiently beside her. "This is my dog Lincoln. I have another dog who is over there being a maniac" she replies pointing to a black and white husky prancing around the park making me chuckle. Nugget makes that moment to reappear next to me "ah there you are missy" I say as I crouch down and pick her up. Davina gasps "aw she's so cute" she coos stepping forward and petting Nugget's head. "Aw well you know what they say. Cute dog, cute owner" I respond cheekily "does that mean I'm cute?" she asks tilting her head "oh you're very cute" I respond making her blush as she gently scratches behind Nugget's ear which she really likes and licks Davina's nose making her giggle "what's her name?" she asks "Nugget" I respond "Nugget. That's such a cute name for a cute little dog" she coos as she continues stroking Nugget's head. "She likes you. Can't say I don't blame her" I respond making her smile "I've been walking my dogs here for five years but I've never seen you around. How come?" she asks "well I only just moved into the neighborhood a week ago and I only got Nugget a few weeks ago" I respond "I see well, I hope to see you around here more" she responds "me too. Maybe we can walk our dogs together?" I suggest "I think that would be a great idea" she replies just as her other dog comes running over and budges in between us and stands up on his back legs and leaning against Davina. "May I help you Frazier?" she asks earning a bark from him and he wags his tail. "I take it he's the jealous type?" I ask "na, this is just how he greets me. He's a right hugger" she responds scratching the back of his head making his tail wag faster. "Frazier, don't you dare even think about it. Don't you dare start humping my leg" she suddenly says giving him a stare making him whine and get down making me chuckle. "Can I hump you?" I ask cheekily "I believe you already did" she replies with a smirk "oh no darling, you humped me" I respond "you wanna hump me?" she asks stepping forward and placing her hand on my chest. "Oh I'll hump you any day. Just name a time and a place and I'll be there" I respond making her giggle "I'll keep that in mind" she replies as she steps away and unravels her jumper from around her waist and begins to walk away. "Wait, where are you going?" I ask not wanting her to go "home, I have to get the dogs home and then I'm taking my sister out for lunch" she replies before suddenly dropping her jumper and water bottle. "Whoops" she says sending me a flirty smile before bending down in front of me ass in my view making my cock stir in my pants as she grabs her jumper and water bottle before slowly standing up, shaking her ass on purpose making me growl and my cock twitches. I'm gonna need a cold shower after this walk I thought as she stood up and turned to face me. "I'll see you around Kol" she says biting her lip "you can't just walk away after doing that little stunt" I respond she tilts her head and bats her eyelashes innocently  "what little stunt?" she asks "oh you know what I'm talking about. You just dropped those things on purpose and bent down in front of me" I respond making her giggle "so what if I did it on purpose?" she asks "you're a little tease" I respond with a smirk "I can't help it. I'm a single, mature woman and if I want to be a tease for a bit of fun, I will" she replies "well if you want a bit of fun. Why don't you come back to my house and I'll give you some fun?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows making her laugh "maybe next time. I have to get going" she responds giving me a wave before putting a leash on Frazier. "See you around Davina" I respond with a smile, hoping that I will see her again. I like her, she's great to talk too and have a good laugh with plus she's super hot. Davina waves to me before jogging away with her dogs and all I can do is stare at her lovely ass as she jogs away from me. 

End of chapter, what did you think? Any good? Kol and Davina met again as they were walking their dogs. Kol lives nearer to Davina. You got a flirty Kol and Davina moment. Davina teased him purposelessly. There is a lot of tension between them, that might go on for a little while. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment