Chapter 57

One week later....

Davina's pov

Me, Caroline and Katherine are getting ready for a photo shoot to advertise some new clothing for some fashion brand and we are just currently having our hair and make up done before we get changed into whatever we're advertising.

Caroline and Katherine are all energetic and excited while I feel the complete opposite, I just feel drained of energy and I don't feel all that well which I haven't quite felt right since last week which is concerning but I haven't mentioned anything to the girls or Kol as I don't want to worry about them.

Speaking of Kol he has tagged along to the photo shoot along with his brothers as they decided to come and watch us do our photo shoot since they didn't have anything else to do.

It was originally just Klaus who was coming but when he mentioned to Kol and Elijah they instantly jumped up to tag along wanting to show their support and also watch us. 

"Okay girls here are the first outfits, three different coloured pv dresses with high heels" a woman explains as a man enters behind her pushing along a clothing rail which has three dress covers hanging on it.

He takes them off one by one and hands us one each and we unzip the cover. My eyes widen as I see the dress "okay I like this dress, it's sexy" I say pulling out my red pv dress "as much as I do like the dress, I hope it's not too hard to get in too" Caroline says as she pulls out a blue pv dress. "This is going to make my boobs and curves look good" Katherine comments as she pulls out a black pv dress so we each have one that matches our hair and skin tone.

The three of us quickly strip out of the robe we wearing and we put on the dresses which were a little difficult to put on just because of the material and they are quite tight so they sort of squish in everything. My dress feels really tight on my body, almost constricting but I can breath so that's good.

"Okay we look hot" Katherine comments as we look at ourselves in the mirror "our boyfriends are going to go crazy when they see us" Caroline says making me giggle. "Damn D look at your boobs, they look amazing" Katherine says looking me up and down and I just smile looking at my boobs which I do have to admit look really good in the dress.

"Have your boobs grown because they look bigger?" Caroline asks making my cheeks flush "they have actually now that I think about it" I respond "girls shoes on" the woman from before says snapping her fingers as she pops her head in the room.

The three of us quickly put on the shoes that were provided to us by the stylist. The shoes are all the same being black open toe stiletto lace up heels.

Davina's dress and shoes