𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

Changbin nervously fiddled with the door handle. He could hear Felix inside talking to Chan about some game on his tablet. He was excited like always, but Changbin he was a nervous wreck.

He took a deep breath before opening the front door to their apartment, hiding one arm behind his back. "Binnie!" Felix yelled when he heard the front door shut. The small boy all but practically threw his tablet at Chan and raced his way to Changbin's side (the best he could with his cast).

"Hey honey" Changbin whispered as he leaned down to kiss the younger on the forehead. Felix noticed right away, Changbin was hiding something behind his back "surprise?" Felix asked as he tried to peak behind Changbin.

"I got you something" Changbin said as he carefully pushed Felix back so he could show him the surprise he was so nervous about. Chan would probably kill him for this, but Felix deserved it.

"Close Your eyes" Changbin instructed as he took his free hand and carefully covered Felix's eyes. "Are they closed?" He asked which had Felix nodding quickly. "Okay Baby when I count to three you can open them ready?" Changbin asked again as he took his hand off Felix's face to make sure his eyes were actually closed.

The younger had his eyes screwed shut tightly as he nodded his head at Binnie's words. "One" Changbin said as he eyed chan who stood a few feet behind Felix, wondering what the big surprise was. "Two!" Changbin said getting Felix to squeal in excitement. "Three!" The older yelled as he presented what was behind his back.

Felix all but practically screamed. "Binnie!" He yelled as he looked at the small creature in Changbin's hands. "Shhh baby don't scare her" Changbin whispered as he kneeled down on the floor motioning for Felix to follow him.

Felix plopped on the floor and stared at the creature in awe. "She's a baby so you need to be very gentle with her okay?" Changbin said as he passed the small kitten off to Felix who carefully cradled her in his arms.

"Binnie" he whispered as the kitten meowed at him loudly. He giggled to himself as he softly scratched the meowing kittens head. "This is our baby" Changbin mumbled as he carefully played with the tiny tail.

"We're going to take care of her together as a family" Changbin mumbled as he blushed at his own words. Chan wanted to scold Changbin for bringing an animal into the apartment, one they probably didn't have the money to take care of, but listening to his words made his heart swell.

"Family?" Felix repeated as he looked up at Changbin with wide eyes "yeah baby you and I" he whispered as he leaned closer to Felix's face "do you trust Binnie?" He asked which had Felix nodding quickly "always trust Binnie" he whispered back, trying his hardest not to be loud around the small kitten.

Changbin took the kitten and set it on Felix's lap and carefully held the younger's hands in his "I love you Felix" he whispered as he leaned in to press his lips against the younger's.

Felix in reality didn't know what to do. He's never kissed someone like this before, his heart was pounding in his chest as he puckered his lips against Changbin's. The older couldn't help but laugh softly as he pulled away. He carefully cupped Felix's face in his hands while leaning in to kiss him one more time.

This time Felix understood a little bit more and slowly moved his lips against Changbin's. "There you go baby" Changbin whispered against the younger's lips, encouraging him softly. "I love you" he said again making Felix blush. That was one thing Felix knew of, he knew what love was. He loved his brothers, but something about the way Changbin said it made Felix feel different.

Way different than when Jisung says it. Felix scrunched his eyebrows up- thinking real hard. "Why are you thinking so hard baby?" Changbin asked as he carefully ran his fingers across the younger's furrowed eyebrows.

Something in Felix snapped as he looked into Changbin's nervous eyes. The younger took Changbin's hands in his surprising the other male "I love you too Changbin" he mumbled as he stared into Changbin's eyes. Changbin gasped quietly while looking over at Chan for confirmation that he heard Felix correctly.

Chan was just as shocked, he covered his mouth with his hands as he stared at the pair "oh my god" he whispered to himself.