𝘼𝙨𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚

Minho watched as Changbin held Felix in his lap. The younger was nodding in and out of sleep. "Shhh Fe" Changbin whispered when the boy whimpered quietly. "You really love him. Don't you?" Minho asked as he continued to watch the two boys interact.

Changbin made sure Felix was finally asleep before answering Minho's question "I love him more than anything, more than a brother, but he's too young" he said with a sigh as his grip on Felix tightened slightly. Being in love with Felix was hard for Changbin, after all the boy was only 15, not to mention his mind worked like a 5 year old's most of the time.

As much as Changbin wanted to love the boy as a boyfriend he knew better. He had even talked to Chan about it. Chan was never one to get in the way of love, but he told Changbin not to pursue Felix at least not until the boy was 17 or 18. Changbin couldn't ever see himself trying to taint Felix in that way, so for now he'll love him like this, until maybe Felix is old enough to understand the aspects of what being in love with someone truly means.

"Do you love Jisung?" Changbin asked after the two fell into a comfortable silence for a few minutes. Minho's face scrunched up in confusion for a few seconds before he shrugged "I don't really know what Love is" he admitted "but I will tell you I think Jisung deserves the world and I'd do anything to give it to him" Minho said with a smile on his face.

Despite the circumstances, Changbin smiled too. Maybe Minho did love Jisung or maybe he just really liked him, whatever it was Changbin didn't really care. All he needed to know was that Minho at least cared for his baby brother in some kind of way, and boy does Minho really care.

Finally Jisung walked towards the three boys a police officer escorting the boy with a tight grip on his shoulder. Minho and Changbin glared at the police officer who was holding Jisung. There was no need to be holding the boy that way, Minho had already paid his bail like three hours ago.

"Jisungie!" Minho yelled, his excitement was bubbling up slowly and he wanted nothing more than to pull the boy away from the officer, so that's exactly what he did. "You're so dumb. Oh my god!" Minho mumbled before pressing a kiss to the blonde's nose.

"I'm sure we'll see you again" the officer mumbled before finally walking away. "Asshole" Minho whispered which had Jisung giggling in his arms. "I'd hug you but the baby is asleep" Changbin announced which had Jisung pulling away from Minho to give Felix a kiss on the cheek.

"I missed you little one" he said even if the boy was fast asleep. "Don't ever do that again" Changbin scolded as he carefully stood up with Felix still In his arms, the small boy groaned a little but still managed to be fast asleep on Changbin's shoulder.

Jun sat quietly watching the boys Interact, he had nothing to say, nothing nice to say at least. "Come on Minho" jun finally spoke up "you did you business now let's go" he said while standing up and reaching for the young boy.

"Can we go to McDonalds jun!?" Minho asked excitedly as he followed the servant out of the building. Changbin was still carrying Felix as he followed behind Minho with Jisung by his side.

"You Owe Minho big time" Changbin whispered which had Jisung nodding along with his words. Jisung owed Minho a lot and there was nothing the boy could give him. Minho had everything he could ever want, he was rich, lived in a nice home, he had parents, he had a debit card, what could Han Jisung possible give the boy who has it all?