𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

"How the fuck could you let this happen?!" Jeongin's mom practically yelled "my baby!" She mumbled as she stared at Jeongin laying in the bed. He was awake now, not talking much, only to tell Seungmin he was okay.

Jeongin was traumatized as well, he basically fought for his and Seungmin's life. He was terrified it would happen again, but he pretended to be fine as he looked at his boyfriends with a small smile.

That hurt him, to smile, but he did it for them. Seungmin and Chan kept their distance while Jeongin's mom was there, trying not to give it up (their relationship that is).

She wouldn't mind, she loved Seungmin, he was already a part of the family, but she didn't really know Chan and if she found out about his past she would freak. So they stayed quiet while Jeongin rolled his eyes at his overbearing mom.

They both had to talk to the police, reliving it not once but twice, recalling every detail, every second, every moment, every hit, kick, punch, they felt it. Even when it wasn't happening. Jisung and Changbin were gone, no longer at the hospital.

They were on the hunt trying to find the bastard who did this. Hyunjin.. why did he do it? They had no clue. Maybe because Seungmin and Jeongin were close to the boys and Hyunjin was a jealous fuck head.

He knew they moved away, Jisung was sure he was watching them, but he never thought he'd go as far as beating not one but two of his friends. He was pissed off and so was Chan, if he could be there he would.

He had to be with Jeongin and Seungmin right now though. Finding Hyunjin was on his list, but right now making sure Jeongin was okay was his main priority. He sat there quietly with Seungmin next to him, discreetly holding the younger's hand.

Seungmin couldn't take his eyes of Jeongin, he hated the way his face was bruised, his lip and eyebrow cut, his nose swollen. Seungmin hated it. He wanted to just kiss every single bruise and cut and scratch until they were all healed up.

That was Seungmin's mission. He was going to take Jeongin home, lay him down and kiss him until he's better with a bit of Chan's help. He smiled to himself and looked up at Chan "it's okay now" he whispered- making Chan smile at him.

"Chan baby can you please get Jeongin some water?" Jeongin's mom asked. Chan was quick to stand up, giving Seung a small smile before leaving the room.

Seungmin got up and went to Jeongin's beside "how are you feeling?" He whispered as he slowly went to touch Jeongin's hair. The older of the two nodded "I'm okay" he mumbled with another small smile.

Jeongin's mom watched the way the two interacted with a smile on her face. She really did love Seungmin, and kinda hoped her son and Seungmin ended up together. She thought they'd be a good pair.

Chan came back moments later with a cup of water, "nurses says he has to drink very slowly" Chan informed as he watched Jeongin struggle to sit up

"Baby stop I'll help!" Chan said immediately going into boyfriend mode. The boys acted like it was normal, and Jeongin's mom finally got the hint. Her baby had two boyfriends and she approves.

Most parents would freak out, but Jeongin was his own person. She was not a prison guard, or a dictator, she was his mom and she loved and supported anything he decided to do.

She smiled softly and the two boys who were helping Jeongin sit up and sip water. Chan looked at Jeongin with love in his eyes, meanwhile Seungmin looked at Jeongin with concern. She knew just by their faces, the way they interacted, the way they looked at each other that they loved one another.