𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

"Minho" Jisung whispered into the dark of the night, moonlight lightly shined through their open window, letting the cool breeze in. Jisung looked over at the clock that read 2 am, it was technically Sunday now and Minho promised they could do whatever Jisung wanted.

"Minho" he whispered again while softly shaking his boyfriend, trying to wake him up in a nice manner, he'd only been asleep for a couple hours, maybe only three, but Jisung was ready to start his plans.

"Min" he whispered again and this time Minho stretched his arms out, letting a yawn fall from his lips "yes my love" he answered in a groggy voice. "It's time to get up" Jisung mumbled as he slowly pulled the blanket off Minho's body.

"Okay" Minho mumbled, eyes still closed as he trudged out of bed, feeling his way around the room (not wanting to open his eyes because of the bright sun, he failed to realize it was still night outside). Jisung took Minho's hand and led him to the closet, where he quietly shut the door behind them.

"Get dressed baby, we have a fun day ahead of us" Jisung said as he pulled one of his hoodies down from the hanger and tossed it at Minho who was finally opening his eyes, lightly rubbing the sleep away.

He slowly got dressed as Jisung eyed him up in anticipation, just waiting for him to hurry his ass up so they could get going. "Come on min" he whined as he stomped his foot quietly, not trying to wake the others.

Minho groaned but quickly out his shoes on before walking out of the closet to wash up in the bathroom. "What the fuck Jisung it's still dark outside" he grumbled as he turned around to look at Jisung who had that same mischievous smile on his face from last night.

"I know, now let's go" he said excitedly as he rushed Minho through his washing up process. It wasn't long before they were sneaking down the steps quietly, not trying to wake Jun of all people. When they finally made it outside, Jisung took Minho by the hand and started walking out of their fancy neighborhood.

"Where are we going?" Minho asked as he followed Jisung blindly, just like he used to before. "Somewhere" Jisung answered as he continued to pull Minho in a direction the older didn't recognize. "Seriously Jisung, it's cold and I don't know where we're going" he grumbled again as he halted his walking making Jisung jerk backwards.

"Minho, just trust me. You trusted me when you didn't even know me. I would never do anything to hurt you" Jisung said as he wrapped his arms around Minho's neck. "I got you babe" he whispered as he softly kissed Minho's lips, enjoying the taste of his bubblegum toothpaste.

Yes he still used bubblegum tooth paste, only occasionally because sometimes regular toothpaste was too spicy and who doesn't enjoy bubblegum every once and awhile? Minho kissed him back just as slow, just enjoying the way his lips felt. "I love you Lee Minho" Jisung whispered into the dark of the night. "I love you, Han Jisung" he whispered back as a smile formed on both their faces, not being able to hold it back.

Finally after the quiet confession the two were on their way again. Jisung playfully marched down the sidewalk as he swung their hands back and forth between them. Minho looked at him and laughed as Jisung's hair bounced with every step he took. So what if he had bed head still? He was just too excited to brush his hair.

Minho was too busy watching Jisung that he didn't even realize they came up to a fence "we're here" Jisung said proudly as he motioned his hand to their destination. Minho looked in confusion as all he saw was a rundown amusement park. "What are we doing here?" Minho asked as he watched Jisung climes the fence.

"Hurry up don't ask questions"

Authors note- thank you everyone for the kind words. It means sooo much. Also I wonder what Jisung and Minho are going to do at the abandoned amusement park??