𝑯𝒂𝒏 𝑱𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒈

Minho kept running until his chest burned and he heaved loudly. "Holy shit" he mumbled as he finally stopped to lean against a random wall and catch his breath. He closed his eyes and threw his head back trying hard to focus on his breathing. He had never ran so far or so fast in his lifetime. He failed to notice the other boy leaned against the wall next to him.

"Are you good? or are you running from the police because I swear if you brought the police in this direction I'll kick your ass" the boy next to him said quickly. The sudden voice startled Minho, he screeched loudly and clutched his chest "you scared me!" He yelled while looking at the boy who was still calmly leaned against the wall.

The unknown boy shrugged his shoulders and motioned towards Minho. "Huh?" The boy asked not understanding what the hand motion meant. The other boy sighed and stepped away from the wall. He looked Minho up and down while circling around him. "You're not from around here" the other boy whispered as he kept walking a circle around the, now scared Minho.

"Diamond earrings huh?" He whispered as he kept checking out the boy. "Your clothes are mighty clean. You're not from the junkyard are you?" The boy asked after he stopped his weird examination. Minho shook his head quickly "oh god no" he said while taking a step back from the boy.

It was Minho's turn to check out the unknown boy. His hair was a dark brown, messy and untamed as it fell in his eyes. His clothes were disheveled and dirty, rips here and there, definitely not bought that way. His cheeks were kinda chubby, making Minho want to squish them together to see his lips pout. Speaking of lips, the stranger had pretty pink lips. His face was kinda dirty but Minho couldn't believe how beautiful he found this other boy.

"Stop staring at me" The boy snapped. Minho jumped and quickly turned around. He looked at his surroundings and realized he had no clue where he was. It was dark, dirty, and dingy, the street lights hardly gave any light, most of it coming from the bright moon in the sky. This place kind of scared Minho and now he really wants go back home.

"Um I'm lost" Minho said while turning back around slowly to look at the boy. The unnamed boy laughed and shook his head "of course rich boy" he said while motioning around with his hands "you're a long way from home. Welcome to the junkyard" he said with a smile. Minho froze, his eyes going wide as he stumbled back a little.

He heard the splash before he felt it "fuck! I just got these!" He yelled while looking down and his now soiled converse. He couldn't wait to wear those shoes and he managed to kill them within an hour and half. He stepped out of the puddle grumbling to himself as he shook one foot at a time.

The dark haired boy watch with amused eyes. "Just help me find my way back home and I'll give you whatever you want" Minho mumbled as he crossed his arms with a loud huff. The other boy was biting his lip while looking at Minho.

"Fine. I'm Han Jisung, and I'm going to take you on an adventure" he said while holding his hand out for Minho to shake. "Lee Minho" he mumbled while shaking Jisung's hand in return. Jisung gasped loudly as he pulled his hand away "as in the Lee Minho? The son of that big shit ceo?" He asked while checking Minho out again.

The older boy nodded "I'm pretty sure I stole from one of your stores the other day" Jisung said which made Minho giggle loudly. Minho's parents owned a lot of random shops and places, things like convince stores, malls, and apartment complexes.

"Did you get anything good?" Minho asked as they started walking away from the wall they met at. Jisung shook his head and groaned loudly "all I got was a small candy bar before people started noticing I didn't belong. I'm fucking starving" he said while looking at the older boy. Minho hummed and nodded his head.

"Let's try again" he finally spoke with a small smirk.