𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕

"Hood up baby" Jisung mumbled to Minho as they stepped foot into the junkyard territory "keep your head down and don't talk. They'll notice you don't belong immediately" he said as he carefully pulled Minho's hood up to shield his head. He did the same to Felix.

"You know the drill Lixie don't let go of Sungie okay?" Jisung whispered as he held onto Felix and Minho's hands tightly. Jisung and his brother's weren't like everyone else in the junkyard. They were nicer and had a shred of decency. Everyone else here was cruel and nasty, they'd turn on each other in a heartbeat. Felix being a prime example.

Once people found out Felix was in the territory they immediately flocked to see the boy who had tan skin and freckles. His freckles got him bullied initially and then it became his childlike mindset and personality. They acted horrible to Felix because he was just slightly different. The bullying became quite physical at one point. Felix had stumbled inside with a black eye, bloody lip and nose, Changbin was furious and raised hell on the two boys Felix had pointed out as his attackers.

Changbin was one of the best fighters in the junkyard and would've killed those guys if Chan didn't step in and pull him away. People learned to fear Changbin that day, but that didn't stop the bullying on Felix. "We're almost there" Jisung said as he kept his head held high.

Jisung wasn't afraid of people hurting him here, Changbin taught him how to fight, how to protect himself. The blonde had gotten in a few nasty fights that led to him being almost as feared as Changbin, but people still thought they could fuck with him. He was more scared of people trying to touch Felix or Minho, if they didn't plan to hurt the boys they might have someone more cynical in mind.

Jisung shivered at the thought of someone touching his babies like that. Jisung breathed out a sigh of relief when they finally stood outside the beat up apartment complex. In the junkyard, every house or apartment that wasn't absolutely destroyed was a free for all, anyone could live wherever they wanted. Chan was here longer so he managed to get his hands on one of the "better" apartments. "Come on up the stairs Felix" Jisung said as he softly pushed the boy forward.

The three took their time walking up the flight of stairs. Felix and Minho weren't completely safe until they were actually in Chan's apartment, so Jisung tried to hurry them up the stairs until they finally reached the third floor. Jisung fished in his pockets for his key "don't expect a castle" he mumbled to Minho suddenly feeling a bit insecure after being inside Minho's room. "Shut up and open the door" Minho said as he watched the younger unlock the beaten door.

Their apartment was probably the only one with functioning locks. Chan made sure of that, he almost got caught stealing the new locks, but he'll tell you it was 100% worth it to make sure his brothers were always safe. "Oh my god Felix!" Was the first thing they heard as soon as they stepped into the run down apartment. Felix was scooped into another mans arms quickly "I was worried baby" the boy mumbled as he nuzzled his face into Felix's hair.

The youngest giggled loudly while softly kissing the boy's cheek "I'm kay Binnie!" He said while still giggling. "So this must be Changbin" Minho thought as he looked at the boy who was babying Felix, he doesn't seem scary. Jisung pulled Minho out of his thoughts by pulling his hood down and checked on him "are you okay baby? Comfortable?" He asked as he softly rubbed his arms "cold? Do you want to go home?" He kept questioning. Minho groaned loudly as he pushed Jisung back slightly, this caught the attention of Changbin who didn't even notice the uninvited guest.

"I'm fine Jisung. I'm perfectly fine" he said as he looked around the candle lit living room. "Who the hell is that" Changbin growled while pushing Felix behind him. Minho froze, he realized maybe Changbin is a bit scary especially when he took a step towards him. "Back down Changbin. This is Minho" Jisung said while standing in front of Minho. Both boys shielding the boys they care about from someone who wasn't even a threat, but it was an immediate reaction to throw themselves in front of the ones they cared about.

"Changbin knock it off. Minho is jisung's friend remember he told us about him" Chan said while walking down the hallway into the living room "I don't trust a rich boy" Changbin spat while taking another step forward. Jisung took a step forward too completely ready to stop Changbin if he tried anything dumb, he was the type to shoot first and ask questions later.

"Baby it's fine. I can leave if your brother doesn't want me here" Minho said as he grabbed Jisung's hand. But Chan had already placed his body between the two brother's, pushing them back with his hands "You're more than welcome to stay Minho" Chan said before turning to look at Changbin

"Changbin knock if off! He walked all the way over here with Jisung to bring Felix back home, I'm sure the sweater Felix has on is his and I bet that kitty plushie he's holding Minho bought for him. Not to mention everything he did for Jisung yesterday. Stop being an asshole" Chan growled. It was almost an immediate reaction- Changbin had submitted quickly putting his head down, Jisung doing the same, the second Chan's voice changed.

"Sorry Minho" Changbin mumbled. Felix didn't like when his brother's had a disagreement, so he pushed his way out from behind Changbin and quickly made his way into Minho's arms. "Fe don't like fights" he whispered as he clung to Minho.

The out of place boy sighed as he wrapped his arms around Felix tightly "no one's fighting Lixie baby. Brother's have disagreements sometimes but look it's all okay" Minho comforted. Changbin watched as Felix clung to this random boy he had just met. Felix wasn't quick to trust people especially after everything, but if he trusted Minho than Changbin can trust him also.