Author note

Hello it's me, San. I would like to say a few thing regarding the situation with Woojin and this story. The "rumors" as Woojin called them are horrible. What he's being accused of is horrible.

I will always believe the victim until something is proven different. I no longer associate Woojin with skz, nor have I for a long time. Please do not drag skz into this whole Woojin thing because  it has nothing to do with them. Skz has been 8 for over a year now and that's all they will ever be.

Now regarding the story. I love this story, it's one of my favorites and I've had and still do have so many ideas for this story, but Woojin did have a part of it. I no longer want to have Woojin be apart of this story, especially if the allegations are true.

With that being said, until further notice (when the truth is officially revealed) I will put this story on hold. I hope you guys understand where I'm coming from.

I want to say one last thing before I go, I will be continuing this story, even if the accusations are true, just without Woojin in it. I hope you guys understand.

Also if you need a safe place, or just want to talk about it come to me. I will be here for any of my readers. No need to be shy. Pm me on here and we can talk.

Thank you to everyone who has read this story. I'll be back 🥰