𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨

"That's magnificent" Minho mumbled as he listened to Jeongin's dad talk about his business. He had been trapped in this conversation for 30 minutes and he so badly wanted to escape to see his younger friends "I must check on the other guest" Minho said as he finally excused himself from the conversation.

Woojin was sat in a chair by himself, no Jeongin or Seungmin to be seen. "Hey wooj where's Jeongin and Seungmin?" Minho asked as he sat down next to the older. Woojin shrugged his shoulders and glanced around the living room "Jeongin said he was going to get food and Seungmin said something about the bathroom" Woojin answered.

Minho sat there confused for a few seconds. He was in the kitchen the whole time and Jeongin never once came in. "I'm going to go look for them" Minho said as he walked away from Woojin and into the huge living room. Guest were scattered around, but still no sign of Jeongin or Seungmin.

He peeked in the backyard to see if the duo managed to escape outside, but no dice. "Hey jun have you seen Seungmin or Jeongin?" Minho asked the servant who had his hands full.

"Not since they arrived Min" he answered before scurrying off into the kitchen to check on the food and snacks. Minho furrowed his eyes brows and turned to look at Woojin, who only shrugged his shoulders again. Seungmin and Jeongin were just gone.

"I'm going to check upstairs" he mouthed to the other boy before making his way up the stairs. The classical music and chatter of people faded away as Minho made his way to the bathroom.

He knocked on the door loudly when he saw the light was on, but got no reply. He placed his hand on the door knob and twisted it slowly, it opened with a small click and he was met with an empty bathroom. "What the hell" he whispered to himself while he turned the light off.

He decided to check the guest room, but found that room empty as well. Where the hell did Seungmin and Jeongin run off too? Minho checked the rest off the rooms upstairs, but found each one empty and untouched.

"Might as well check my room" he mumbled as he headed towards his room door. He didn't think twice before quietly opening the door. "Oh my god" he whispered as he took in the sight before him "what the fuck!" He yelled as he watched Jeongin stop what he was doing to look over at the older.

"Oh Minho hi" he said as if Minho didn't catch him in the act. "Not my bed!" The older whined as he looked at Seungmin who's face was red as a tomato "I knew it though!" He yelled as he walked in and closed the door behind him.

Jeongin was still hovered over Seungmin's body. The boy flushed red and lips swollen. "Seungmin finally gave in" he said excitedly as he watched Seungmin cover his face out of embarrassment.

The whine that left the boys throat was enough to tell Minho that he was super embarrassed but the older could care less. He was so excited that he finally let the gay happen. "Go away Minho!" Seungmin mumbled after a few moments of silence.

The older boy shook his head and crossed his arms. "My bed my rules" he said in a teasing tone. When the door knob start twisting Seungmin was quick to shove Jeongin off his body and sit up in bed.

"Woojin hi!" He said slight panic in his voice "they're looking for you guys" Woojin said as he eyed Seungmin and Jeongin suspiciously "and how come I wasn't invited upstairs" the oldest whined a little which shocked the other boys in the room.

"Sorry wooj. Next time" Minho dismissed as he helped Jeongin off the floor and dusted his suit off "we are needed" he mumbled as he pulled Seungmin to his feet.