𝘽𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚

They stood outside the outskirts of the junkyard with Chan next to them. Seungmin was nervous, meanwhile Jeongin was bursting with energy "I've heard so much about this place" Jeongin rambled to Chan "y-yeah me too" Seungmin stuttered out as he held onto Jeongin's hand tighter.

"There's nothing to be scared about Seungmin" Jeongin whispered as he looked over at Chan who had his arms full of alcohol "Come on Min" Jisung mumbled as he grabbed his boyfriend's hand. Chan led the way- glaring at the others who ever bothered to look in their direction. He wasn't too fond of anyone else in the junkyard.

Seungmin walked slowly behind Jeongin- holding onto his arm tightly "innie I don't like this" he whispered as he squeezed the boys arm tighter "relax baby. Chan won't let anything happen to us and Minho wouldn't put us in danger" he said which had Chan and Minho humming in agreement.

"They junkyard is bad Seungmin but these boys wouldn't let anything harm you" Minho said as he looked back at his younger friend "just relax, let loose and take a deep breath" he advised as they slowly made their way up the apartment stairs. Jisung nodded at Minho's words

"You'll be safe in our apartment. Just relax" Jisung mumbled as he fished his key out of his pocket "have you guys even drank before?" Chan asked as he shuffled the random bottles of vodka and beer in his arms "of course we have.. champagne" Minho said as he watched Jisung unlock the door

"Channie! Sungie!" Felix yelled as he ran to the door. His little pigtails flopped with every step he took. He looked so cute in his oversized sweater that probably belonged to Changbin "Minnie!" He yelled loudly once he saw Minho standing next to Jisung.

Minho was quick to take the small boy into his arms "Lixie baby!" He said excitedly as Jisung wiggled his way into their hug. Felix giggled quietly but stopped when he noticed the two unfamiliar boys standing behind Jisung "you remember Jeongin don't you? Innie?" Minho asked as he turned around to introduce the two boys.

"Innie!" Felix yelled as he hugged the other boy, but was cautious around Seungmin "innie who that?" He whispered as he secretly pointed to a nervous Seungmin who was too busy looking at the candles to notice little Felix peering up at him with wide curious eyes.

"That's my boyfriend. His name his Seungmin you can call him Minnie" Jeongin said which had Felix frowning immediately "no Minnie" he mumbled as he let go of Jeongin to wrap his arms around Minho "this my Minnie" he said with a proud smile

"Y-you can call me MinMin" Seungmin mumbled which made Felix bust out the fattest smile Chan had ever seen "okay MinMin!" He said happily before making his way towards Chan who was walking into the kitchen "snackies channie?" He asked with big eyes

"Minnie got Lixie some chocolate milk and some ice cream" Chan said as he set everything down on the counter. "Yay!" He said happily as Changbin slowly made his way down the hallway.

He stopped in his tracks when he noticed the two new faces standing by the door "who the fuck" he grumbled- ready to tear Jisung a new one, but before he could get another word out of his mouth Felix threw himself into Changbin's arms "innie and MinMin. They boyfriends. What's boyfriend?" He asked curiously as Changbin blushed a dark shade of red

"Uhh" he said a little taken back by Felix's question "we boyfriends?" He asked seriously while looking up at Changbin with his big pretty eyes. Changbin choked on his saliva as he stared down at Felix with red cheeks and wide eyes.

Chan and Jisung laughed quietly as they watched Changbin struggle. "Lix boyfriends mean you have a crush on the other person" Chan intervened, trying his hardest not to laugh at a silent struck Changbin.

"Crush?" He asked innocently while looking at Chan "yeah baby. We'll teach you about that when you're older okay?" Chan said with a smile, but Felix wasn't ready to let it go just yet "I have crush on Binnie!" He declared while crossing his arms.

Changbin all but almost fainted and Jisung was enjoying every second of it. "I can't breathe" Changbin muttered as he slapped his red cheeks "I gotta go!" He said while slipping past the boys and running outside.

"Oh my god!" Jisung screeched as he burst out laughing with Minho "he's in looovve" Minho teased as Jisung nodded along. The two boys giggled between themselves while Felix pouted sadly "Binnie gone" he whispered as he looked at Chan "he just had to go do something" Chan comforted as he handed Felix his chocolate milk.

"Go to your room and drink your milk. Binnie will be back in a few hours" Jisung mumbled when he finally got his act together "okie sungie!" Felix said while skipping down the hallway.

"Who's ready to get drunk!" Jisung said happily.