𝙁𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡

Jisung cheerfully pulled Minho through the rundown amusement park, the older wondered how Jisung even knew this was here and why were they here? Instead of asking his questions he let Jisung pull him towards the Ferris wheel. "These rides don't even work!" Minho complained as he stared up at the high wheel of terror.

Yes, he was terrified of heights, climbing that fence was as high as he would go and even that was too much. Jisung tugged Minho towards the ladder that was connected to the side of the Ferris wheel.

Minho halted immediately while shaking his head "hell no" he whined as he pulled his hand out of Jisung's grasp. "Trust me baby" he whispered as he nudged Minho towards the ladder "I'm going to be right behind you. I won't let anything happen" Jisung said with a comforting smile on his face.

"I got you my love" he repeated as he nudged him forward one more time. Minho looked all the way up to the very top of the Ferris wheel reluctantly before taking a big breath "don't look down" Jisung said as he fixed the bag on his back. He followed Minho up the ladder, he was going very very slow, taking a few minutes between each step. Even though he was going slower than Jisung wanted, the younger kept a happy smile on his face.

He was glad Minho went through with this because he wouldn't know what to do if he didn't. The climb up to the top took maybe and hour and a half but again Jisung was beaming with pride when Minho swung his leg over to climb into the carousel. He was shaking slightly as they sat in the carousel together, Jisung tried his hardest not to move so it wouldn't swing back and fourth.

"Relax babe. Just look at all the trees surrounding us, look at the moon. Look how bright it shines. Look at the sparkling stars" Jisung mumbled as he wrapped an arm around Minho. He had to fidget a little to get his backpack off and Minho had freaked out at the slight shaking of the swing, but he relaxed when he heard Jisung's words.

He took the younger's advice and looked around, suddenly the feeling of panic left his body as he breathed in and out. He was filled with a sense of peace as he met his lovers eyes.

Jisung was looking at Minho with nothing but pure love in his eyes. He was proud of his boyfriend for conquering his fear of heights, he was also madly in love with Minho.

He stared at his boyfriend who looked at him with the same amount of love and affection in his eyes. The two were deeply in love and right now underneath the light of the moon, with the stars shining in Minho's eyes, he was ready to confess his irrevocable love for Minho.

"Minho" Jisung whispered into the night, Minho who was back to looking at the trees turned slowly to look at his boyfriend "yes?" He asked as he gave Jisung a look that meant he had his full attention.

"I love you" Jisung said repeating the words from before. Minho went to open his mouth, but before he could get his words out Jisung stopped him "I love you more than anything in this world. You showed me how much potential I actually had inside me, you inspire me and help me grow every single day" he continued as he took Minho's hand into his.

Minho couldn't help but smile at Jisung's loving words. "Min you mean the world to me and you showed me a whole different world, just like I showed you. You showed me how to love properly and be loved properly. How to put myself first and you take care of my brothers. Min I love you" Jisung continued as he pulled out a little box from behind his back.

"Lee Minho" Jisung whispered as he looked down at the box nervously then back up at Minho "will you marry me?" He asked as he opened the box to reveal a very pretty ring with diamonds all the way around the band.

Minhos mouth drop as tears formed in his eyes "I-yes!" He exclaimed as he practically jumped out of his seat, before remembering where he was. "Yes!" He said again as he leaned over and pressed his lips against Jisung's.

The two kissed passionately before finally pulling away, tears running down both their cheeks. "I love you so much!" Minho sobbed as Jisung slowly slid the ring onto his ring finger "I love you" he responded while hugging Minho, the older didn't even care that the carousel was rocking. All he could think about and all he would ever think about for the rest of his life was this moment