𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙝𝙪𝙣

Donghun cried softly as he held on to Junhee's hand tightly. "Don't cry" Jun whispered. The four boys were still confused, but followed Donghun and Junhee into the living room to sit down.

The two servants sat on the couch while the boys sat on the floor "Jun explain please I'm so confused" Minho mumbled as he looked at their interlocked hands and the tears on their faces. Jun laughed quietly as he shook his head.

"Jisung remember the boy i told you about?" Jun asked as he looked at Jisung who nodded slowly "this is him!" He explained "this is my boy. The boy I was in love with" he said with a small smile. Jisung couldn't help but smile either, but the other boys were confused. Jun was gay?

"I was young and in love once too" Jun said as he looked at Donghun with a smile. Donghun smiled back, even though Junhee left him heartbroken and alone, a big part of him understood. He had to do what his family wanted him to or he'd end up like Donghun and the older wouldn't want to wish that upon anyone.

Jun met Donghun when he was a senior in high school. The older had ran into him while Junhee was trying to go to the convenience store, the two clicked immediately. Junhee falling for the other boy quickly.

Donghun was born in the junkyard. That was the only life he knew and Junhee was living his best life as an only child of his mother and father who both worked for the Lee's. The two met by chance, it was as simple as knocking Junhee over for the boy to be in love.

They started sneaking around his parents. Meeting up after school almost everyday, going on adventures throughout the junkyard. Stealing things from the store, getting in fights with people (mostly Donghun because Junhee wasn't much of a fighter).

The two were almost unstoppable, Conquering the world, or so they thought. Junhee had started college, still living under his parents roof and started to have less time for Donghun. He was busy studying every night, to have late night adventures.

Then Junhee's dad fell sick not being able to do his job anymore Jun had to step up, but to do that he had to let go of Donghun completely. It hurt him saying goodbye to Donghun. It happened late one night, Donghun coming over to see if Junhee wanted to hang out with him.

The younger cried as Donghun held him, he explained everything and told him they couldn't be together anymore because things were changing and his parents couldn't find out. Donghun was left heartbroken, but never gave up on Junhee.

He wanted to be good enough, he felt like maybe if he straightened up he could be good enough for Jun. He just didn't realize he was already good enough, Junhee was just scared to lose his family.

Donghun started looking for a job, he stopped stealing, stopped running around in the junkyard and tried to do better. Nobody wanted to hire him of course, they all knew where he came from and believed that he couldn't be trusted. Until the Yangs moved into town, they were more laid back- understanding of Donghun's past and really liked him.

So they hired the male to be the main servant of the house. Anyone else would've been skeptical to have someone from the junkyard working for them in their house, but the Yangs had full trust in him and he never proved them wrong.

He was loyal, understanding, followed their rules for Jeongin (sometimes) and respected them and that's all that mattered to Jeongin's parents. Donghun had been working for them for a solid four years now and Jeongin loved him better than any of his other servants they've ever had.

"I thought if I did better I could be good enough for you" he confessed as Junhee wiped his tears. "Donghun, you were always good enough for me" he whispered as he softly kissed his cheek. "I'm so sorry I just left you like that. Believe me when I say I didn't want to" Junhee said as he pulled Donghun's body closer to his.

The older snuggled into Junhee's body and sighed happily. The four boys sat on the floor wiping their tears away as the listened to them. "True love!" Seungmin yelled as he got up to hug the two males. Jeongin gave the boy a confused looked but regardless got up to hug them- Minho and Jisung joining it.

"Love always finds a way" Junhee whispered "but remember what I said Jisung. Don't do what I did" Junhee said as he looked up at Jisung. The younger nodded and looked at Minho "how could I ever?"