𝙃𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠

"Babe you're gonna get it in my eyes!" Jisung screamed as he jolted away from the dripping dye. "No I'm not!" Minho argued back as he slathered a bunch of hair dye in a random spot. He spread it around with his fingers making Jisung cringe. When he did this it wasn't that messy.

He hated the way Minho just plopped it around everywhere, but he kept his mouth shut because it made his boyfriend happy. A smile hasn't left his face since he showed Jisung the hair dye. Jisung closed his eyes and let Minho do his thing, it made the older happy and that's all that mattered to Jisung, even if the color was a bit extreme for him.

"Done!" Minho announced after another 15 minutes "now we wait" Jisung mumbled as he checked himself out in the mirror. He had dye on his forehead, his ears and somehow some on his nose. He groaned loudly and started rinsing it off while Minho clapped happily "it's going to look so good" Minho mumbled as Jisung rolled his eyes at his boyfriends antics.

Felix stood outside the door waiting to see Sungie's new hair, he always got excited over little things. When Jisung came home blonde Felix couldn't keep his eyes off of him, let alone his hands out of his hair.

"Sungie done?" Felix asked Chan as he walked past the bathroom to go to his room. "I don't think so baby." Chan answered before disappearing in his room. Felix pouted and played with his hands for a few seconds before sighing dramatically "biiiiiinnniiieeeee!" He yelled loudly.

Changbin was in Chan's room, messing around with the laptop, tweaking a song the boys had been working on lately. But when he heard Felix's call he immediately stopped what he was doing to check on the small boy "fe bored" Felix announced when Changbin picked him up.

"Sungies not done?" Changbin asked as he carried Felix to Chan's room. Felix shook his head and pouted again. "Sungie take five years!" He exaggerated with a huff, Chan laughed at the small boy while shaking his head. Meanwhile Changbin gasped "is he?" He asked which made Felix nod his head quickly.

"Yeah! Fe been waiting forever" he said as he nuzzled his face into Changbin's neck with a yawn. "Are you tired baby?" Changbin asked as he sat on Chan's bed and rubbed Felix's back softly "fe sleeps" he answered as he snuggled into Changbin's body more.

"Okay baby" Changbin whispered as he laid down with Felix on top of him. Felix usually couldn't sleep without Changbin, whether it be for the night or for a nap. Changbin hugged Felix's body close as started singing a random song he used to listen to when he was a child, Felix loved it.

Meanwhile, Jisung was in the shower, hair dye running down his face while Minho waited for him in the living room. He sat impatiently knowing he'd have to wait for Jisung to dry his hair and style it.

Chan walked into the living room and sat with Minho "is he done yet?" He asked as he ruffled his black curls. Minho shook his head and pouted "no I think he's done showering though" he answered.

Chan made a surprised face "the waters working right now?" He asked which had Minho nodding. The water was hit and miss just like the electricity, so when it did work Chan always liked to give Felix a bubble bath with all the little bath bombs and rubber duckies he liked.

"Lix will be excitied" he said with a small nod. Minho hummed in acknowledgment and perked up when he heard the bathroom door squeak open. "Jisung?" He called out. He got a groan as an answer, before the boy slowly appeared in the living room where Chan and Minho sat.

Jisung had the towel wrapped around his head, hiding his new hair. Minho sat on the edge of the couch bouncing excitedly while Chan chewed his lip nervously. He hoped it wasn't pink because that would get Jisung into a lot of fights around here even if it would look good as hell.

"C'mon take it off!" Minho cheered as Jisung groaned loudly. He wasn't feeling the color, maybe it was too bold for him? Or maybe it was just having his hair any other color except black and blonde. It threw him off and he didn't like it, but again anything for Minho.

He pulled the towel off his head and tossed it towards Chan "okay make fun of me" he said with a small pout as he pushed his hair back. Instead it was silent, Minho nor Chan saying a thing.

"What!" He whined as he looked at his boyfriend and his brothers faces. He couldn't read them and that scared him. He was about to run back into the bathroom when Minho stopped him with his words "you look hot as fuck" Minho mumbled

"I agree" Chan said as he stared at the electric blue color. It looked good and made Minho want to do bad things to Jisung in that moment. He just didn't realize how hot he could really look with blue hair until he saw it with his own eyes.