𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚. 𝙄𝙨. 𝙃𝙚.

People at the junkyard weren't one to open their mouths unless there was something in it for them, so a lot of the people Jisung and Changbin talked to gave them no direction.

That is until Jisung started handing out cash. A few bucks here, a few bucks there, was just enough to send them in the right direction. Hyunjin was good at hiding, he could hide in the junkyard for weeks and never be seen by anyone.

That's what made this hard, some didn't know who he was, others were afraid to talk, some just wanted to get something in return and when they did, oh boy did they spew their guts.

"He's been hiding in the old fire station" a guy who refused to say his name said. Jisung didn't care if they knew his name or not he was just glad he got some sort of help.

He handed the nameless guy five bucks, gave him a short nod and walked back to Changbin who was talking to another person. "I know nothing man" the guys said as he looked at Changbin with fear in his eyes.

Changbin may have left, but his presence, the way he acted, the things he did, gave him a reputation that would never die amongst the people in the junkyard.

"I got a lead" Jisung said making Changbin turn around "scram!" Jisung yelled making the other guy scurry away quickly. Changbin couldn't help but laugh, it seems Jisung left an impression on the people here as well.

"Where we going lil bro?" Changbin asked as he slung an arm around Jisung's shoulder, Jisung shrugged as he continued walking towards the old fire house.

"To get this asshole" he mumbled. As he shrugged Changbin's arm off his shoulder "he's in the old fire station or at least that's where he hangs out" Jisung continued as he stormed down the sidewalk taking as big of strides as his little legs would let him.

Changbin followed Jisung's lead until they finally got to the old fire station at the very end of the junkyard, he could hear people talking from inside, one voice, two voices, three.

Jisung groaned, knowing it was going to be one hell of a fight. He cracked his knuckles and straightened up his back, before giving Changbin a look. The older was doing the same as Jisung, warming his body up to beat the living hell out of whoever was in the room.

Jisung didn't even bother trying the door handle, he kicked the door as hard as he could, sending the old rusted door flying open. "Where the fuck is he!" He yelled as he immediately grabbed the first person who ran up to him

Changbin pushed the man in Jisung's hands to the side, the other two looked around stunned as the saw their friend fall to the ground from Changbin's push. "Where. Is. He" Changbin said repeating Jisung's words.

"W-who?" The one who looked the youngest whimpered, scared out of his mind "hyunjin!" Jisung yelled as he kicked the boy who was still on the floor in fear. "Uh uh! He's out! I don't know! Please don't hurt us!" The second boy pleaded as he dropped to his knees in front of Jisung.

Jisung wasn't going to hurt the two boys who looked to be under the age of 18. The other one who charged at him was somewhat of a fighter, but with Jisung's kick the the stomach he stayed in his position curled up on the floor.

Jisung crouched down to the level of the smaller boy who was on his knees in front of him. He grabbed him by the chin roughly "tell his stupid ass this isn't over" he said before slightly pushing the kids head out of his hands.