Author's note

Hi friends! It's your friendly neighborhood author here. I hope you are enjoying the story so far. I read every single comment on this story and some of you feared this was the end of The Junkyard, but it's not!

I'm updating slowly as you know and I still have some plans for this story before it ends. How many chapters do you think The junkyard will have entirely? I'm curious to see your answers.

A little life update, my baby is three months old now. She was born with two teeth and still has them now! She coos and is trying really hard to laugh, almost there but hopefully in a few more weeks she'll actually laugh. So many little milestones are happening with her and I hope you guys understand that those are important for me, that's why the updates take longer than normal.

Im doing well also. I quit my veeeery toxic job and start a new one soon and I'm very excited about this job! Im very happy where im at which is a first for me.

How are you guys? I hope everything is well! I hope you are happy and healthy! If you ever need a friend or someone to talk to I'm always available! I love new friends don't be shy to pm me!

Here's a random fact before I go, Stray kids where brought together on 03/25 correct? My baby was born at 03:25 am! Stray kids will always be with me apparently.

Have a good day!