𝘾𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙

Once Minho got food in Jisung's tummy, he dropped the younger off on the outskirts of the junkyard. Changbin expressed how thankful he was while Felix stuffed his mouth full of chicken nuggets.

Now here he was a couple days later. Back on the dusty old couch in Chan's apartment. His back was pressed into the oddly soft cushions while Jisung hovered over him. "Channie won't be back for another few hours" he whispered as he leaned down to softly peck the older's lips.

Changbin and Felix had long retired to bed, so it was just Minho and Jisung, and Jisung was staring at him like he could just eat him up. "Jisung" Minho whispered as he looked up at the younger boy.

"Let me take care of you baby" Jisung whispered seductively as he softly ground his hips down into Minho's. The older moaned quietly at the action and tossed his head back "Ji fuck" he whispered as the younger kept grinding his hard on against his. It was a feeling Minho couldn't explain, something about being intimate with Jisung made his heart race and his head feel fuzzy.

Jisung was slow with his movements. he took his time unbuckling Minho's belt. Minho was already a panting, sweaty mess, and Jisung was-like always, being a cocktease. The younger was very softly rubbing his hand against Minho's crotch, while he softly grinded on the older's thigh. "Jisung please" Minho begged. He needed more friction and he was willing to do anything to get it. "Please Ji please" he begged with a gasp when the younger added a little more friction on his clothed member.

Jisung rolled his body off Minho and onto the other side of the couch "If we fuck here Chan will kill us" he whispered before standing up and offering Minho a hand. "Hurry up" he mumbled as he pulled the boy to his feet. Minho followed Jisung further Into the rundown apartment. "Where are we going Jisung" Minho whispered quietly when he noticed a door with "Lixie and Binnie" Written in pink marker across it. He knew the two boys were fast asleep behind that door and didn't want to wake them up.

"My room you dope" He whispered back before pulling Minho into a room across the hall from Felix and Changbin's shared room. Minho stood there awkwardly as he watched Jisung shut the door, his erection was painful in his pants and he wanted Jisung to hurry up, but the younger was taking his sweet time locking the door.

Finally Jisung turned to look at Minho. "Lay on the bed" he whispered as he took slow strides towards the other boy. Minho was quick to follow Jisung's instructions, anything to get him out of his overly tight pants.

Jisung slowly climbed on top of the older boy. "I really like you Minho" he confessed as he stripped out of his shirt "let me prove it" he continued as he guided Minho to sit up.

Jisung was quick to help the older out of his shirt. "Wow" he whispered as he took in the sight of Minho shirtless. "All those dance classes" Minho mumbled as he watched Jisung take in the sight of his shirtless body. The younger made quick work of taking Minho's pants off.

It wasn't long before the older was completely bare and shivering under Han Jisung's hungry stare. Jisung was slow with his touches. He ran his hands down Minho's bare chest- his fingers just barely grazing his skin.

His touch was soft and as light as a feather. "Sungie" they heard a small cry outside of Jisung's locked door. "Fuck!" Jisung whispered as he quickly stood up and threw Minho's clothes at him. "Shit!" Minho mumbled as he struggled to pull his pants back up.

Once the older was dressed Jisung opened his door quickly. Felix stood there in tears with the kitty Minho bought him clutched tightly in his arms. "Fe had bad dreams" he whispered as he softly wiped his tears away.

"Really? Why didn't you wake up Binnie?" Jisung asked as he pulled the young boy into his arms. "Binnie sleeps" he whispered into Jisung's chest. "Lixie babe why don't you sleep with us huh?" Minho asked as he softly patted the bed he was sitting on.

Felix really liked that idea, he let go of Jisung and quickly waddled into the room to toss himself on the bed next to Minho. "Tell me about your bad dreams babe" Minho whispered as he threaded his fingers through the young boys knotted hair.

The sexual atmosphere from before had completely vanished and although Jisung was upset that he was cockblocked he'd never say no to his crying baby brother. Instead he joined the two boys on the bed and sandwiched Felix between his and Minho's body.

"Fe had dreams of a monstie" he whispered as he clung to Minho's body "big scawy monstie trying to eat Binnie" he continued as he buried his face into Minho chest and cried. "Oh baby" Minho mumbled as he wrapped his arms around the small boy.

"No monster could ever eat Binnie. He's a big strong boy and he'll always protect himself and baby Lixie" Minho comforted. Felix pouted softly and nodded his head at Minho's words "Binnie strong" he whispered back as he slowly wiped his tears away.

"That's right and so is sungie! He'll beat up the monsters" Minho said while softly tickling Felix's stomach. The youngest boy giggled loudly and tried to push Minho's hands away, but instead Jisung held his hands still.

"How about a visit from your favorite monster?" Jisung questioned as he pinned Felix's arms down. "No sungie no!" Felix whined as he thrashed around a bit. "The Tickle monster!" He yelled playfully

The two boys tickled Felix until the young brown haired boy couldn't breathe. When they deemed that Felix had enough they stopped. The younger breathed heavily as he looked at Jisung with wide eyes.

"Silly sungie and Minnie" Felix mumbled as he giggled quietly to himself.