𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞𝙩

It had been weeks since Minho had seen Jisung. The older had been working every single day and today his dad called him into his office. Minho nervously looked at Yuchan before knocking on the office door "dad it's me" Minho announced. He waited for the reply before entering the office. There was another man in there dressed nicely standing at the foot of his dads desk.

"Who's that?" Minho asked while gesturing to the unknown man. His father said nothing, only signaled Minho to sit down. The young dancer sat down and stared at his father with uncertainty. "I wish your mother was here to see this" his dad said while shuffling some papers on his desk.

"Sadly she's on a girls trip with Jeongin's mom so it's just us" he continued as he settled the papers and pushed them towards Minho. He looked down at them, trying to read them as quickly as possible. "What's going on?" He asked after reading some parts of the papers in front of him.

"Today's the day son. The company is yours" his father said with a smile on his face. "This is a lawyer to make sure everything is done legally. I will have no ownership over any of the companies anymore. I'm retiring" he said as he motioned to the lawyer.

The lawyer walked to Minho's side and flipped through the paperwork "if you sign here" he pointed to a spot on the paper "and here" he said as he pointed to another spot "and initial here the company is yours. Your father has no say in the Lee company after I file these papers" the lawyer said as he stepped back from Minho, handing the younger a pen.

Minho's hand shook as he started signing the papers in front of him. His heart beat loudly in his ears, he couldn't believe what was happening. This was it? His father was giving everything to him now? Without a fight or say in the company?

He set the pen down and looked up at his father "I'll have Yuchan clean out the office today. Tomorrow it's yours" he said as the lawyer gathered up the paper work "now go finish your work. You have a big day tomorrow" his father said while shooing him out of the office.

Minho's legs shook as he walked out of his fathers office "what happened?" Yuchan asked as he saw Minho's shaken up state "it's mine now" Minho whispered as he sat at his desk "what?" Yuchan asked

"The company it's mine" Minho mumbled as he looked over at Yuchan "oh my god! Congrats!" He said happily as he pulled Minho into a side hug. Minho spent the rest of they day working in what felt like a fog. He couldn't believe it, the company was his just like that. His dad signed everything over.

He was the boss of over 100+ employees. He just couldn't believe it. When he got off of work, he called Jisung the second he got into the car with Junhee. "I did it" Minho mumbled when Jisung answered "did what?" The younger asked.

"The company I signed the papers today. It's mine" Minho whispered into the phone "what?!" Junhee asked as he overheard the conversation. "Oh my god babe! That's great news! We need to celebrate" Jisung said as he got Chan's attention who was sitting next to him.

"No! You didn't let me celebrate your birthday so we're not celebrating this" he said as he rolled his eyes thinking about how Jisung wouldn't let him celebrate his birthday. "Babe this is huge. You can do whatever you want now" Jisung said happily

Minho only thought about the bad things of running the company. He didn't even think of the freedom he would have now especially since he dad has no rights to the company anymore. "You're right" Minho mumbled

"I can do this" he said as he noddd his head at his own words. "I know you can" Jisung confirmed.