𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝑴𝒆

The walk to one of Minho's family convince stores was short, maybe only 15 minutes, but the whole walk Minho and Jisung blabbed about everything they could think of. Minho explaining why he was running when they first met and Jisung explaining how he ended up at the junkyard.

They finally stopped outside the store. Minho glanced at Jisung's appearance. "This just won't do" he tsked while untying the hoodie from around his waist "put it on" he said while shoving it into the dirty boy's hands. Jisung gave him a strange look, but slipped the hoodie on anyway.

"C'mere" Minho mumbled while pulling the boy close to him. Jisung's heart rate picked up. He had already explained to Minho he ended up at the junkyard because his parents kicked him out for being gay, yet here the older is pulling him into his chest.

"Your face is dirty" Minho whispered, he shoved his thumb into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. Jisung knew it wasn't meant to be erotic, but you can't blame his teenage mind for wandering into a very dirty place. The thoughts vanished the second Minho's spit covered thumb came in contact with Jisung's cheeks. "Gross!" He whined while trying to turn away, but Minho gripped his chin tightly.

Jisung's breath caught in his throat as he stared into Minho's eyes. The older was completely focused on trying to get the dirt off the younger's face, he didn't even notice the boy was staring. "There!" Minho announced, but Jisung was dead silent. When Minho's eyes finally met Jisung's he realized the younger boy was staring at his lips.

Minho's heart leaped at the thought of this boy wanting to kiss him. "There's a first for everything rich boy" Jisung mumbled bringing back the nickname from earlier. "You said you wanted to live, so kiss me" he whispered while putting one hand into the older's hair as the other one rested on his bicep.

Minho's breath hitched once Jisung leaned in a bit "I may be a thief, but I'd never force someone to do something" he whispered while scanning the older's eyes. Minho said nothing, he didn't move, he only stared at Jisung with a confused face. When the younger went to pull away, Minho finally snapped out of it. "Fuck it" he whispered before pressing his lips against Jisung's.

The kiss was slow and hesitant considering Minho has never actually kissed anyone before, but his mouth tasted like bubblegum and Jisung quickly realized he'd crave that taste more often than he should. Jisung was the first to pull away, trying not to push Minho too far. "That was amazing" the older whispered as he leaned in for another kiss.

Kissing Jisung made his heart race, he could already feel the adrenaline pumping through his veins and all he was doing was kissing another boy. "My mom would kill me if she saw this" Minho whispered against Jisung's lips. The younger laughed before pressing his lips against Minho's one last time "come on didn't you want to steal?" Jisung said while finally pulling away from the other boy.

Minho nodded frantically as he quickly fixed Jisung's hair to make it look more presentable then took his hand in his. "I'm so ready" he mumbled as they slowly walked into the convince store hand in hand. Jisung fake laughed softly as he playfully hit Minho's chest "you're so funny babe" he said as they walked past the cashier. Minho chuckled quietly and shook his head- catching on to what Jisung was doing.

When they finally got to the back of the store where all the snacks were Jisung looked at Minho expectantly "go ahead pick something rich boy" Jisung said with a slight smirk. Minho hesitated for a few seconds before he reached for a pack of bubble gum, shoving it into his pockets "do you like chewing bubble gum?" Jisung asked thinking back to the way the older's mouth tasted just like it

"Yes, I'm not allowed to have it though. My mom thinks it's too much sugar, my friend Jeongin sneaks some over for me" he said as he watched Jisung shoved two candy bars into his hoodie pocket, or should we say Minho's hoodie. "Hey! What are you two doing!" The cashier yelled as he came around the corner

"Fuck run!" Jisung yelled while grabbing Minho's hand and dashing out of the store, yanking the older along with him. The cashier chased after them yelling all sorts of things, but Minho could only laugh as he stumbled behind Jisung. The two boys hid behind a tree gasping for air as they stared at each other "oh my god Jisung!" Minho said excitedly before smashing his lips against the other boy's.

"Fuck" Jisung said as he quickly switched their positions, shoving Minho against the tree before kissing him hungrily. The adrenaline was now really pumping through Minho's veins. He felt like he was high, he was so giddy and excited as he kissed Jisung back with as much passion and hunger.

Jisung had never felt like this before, he had stolen a million times, but this time it felt different and maybe it was because of the boy he was kissing, like it was the last thing he'd ever do. "Fuck Minho. We need to stop before it gets too far" Jisung whispered against the older's lips. Minho nodded slowly but still leaned in to peck Jisung's lips one last time

"Firstly that was the best thing ever and secondly that was so hot" he said with a smile as he leaned against the tree, wrapping his arms around Jisung's neck loosely. "Did you get enough for your brothers?" Minho asked suddenly.

The younger sighed and shook his head "only two candy bars" he said back with another sigh. "Come on. I'll go buy you some food. Lead the way" Minho said while grabbing Jisung's hand and walking away "wrong way" Jisung said as he chuckled quietly.

"I knew that. I was just testing you" Minho mumbled as he turned the other direction.