𝙋𝙚𝙬 𝙥𝙚𝙬

"Pow pow!" Felix whispered as he softly pushed over one of his stuffies. He giggled quietly since everyone was sleeping or in the studio.

"Pew pew" he giggled again as he shot his mini nerf gun at his stuffed elephant. He giggled more as he played with his stuffies. Sunshine was curled up next to Felix, the now very large and fat cat followed Felix everywhere he went.

A knock on the door scared Felix, since he was so distracted by playing. "Sungie! Junnie!" He yelled out trying to get someone's attention, but no one came.

Another knock made him stand up on wobbly feet. "Fe get door" he whispered to himself as he wobbled over the the giant door. He knew the rules well, Chan, Jisung, and Changbin Enforced them, but Felix.. well he doesn't always listen.

"Door door door" he giggled as his fingers reached for the lock "fe gonna get the dooooor" he sung as he unlocked the door and wrapped his small hand around the door knob.

He swung the door open, jumping out of the way quickly "hi I'm fe!" He said as he introduced himself to the two strangers at the door. They stared at Felix with confusion "we must have the wrong house" the woman said as she peeked around Felix's small body.

"Fe!" Jisung called as he walked down the stairs peering into the living room not seeing the boy in the last place he left him. Panic set in as he raced all the way down the stairs and into the living room "Lix!" He called, turning around when he heard his giggles down the hallway.

"Lix here sungie. Door knock" he mumbled as Jisung swooped him into his arms quickly "baby don't do that. You know you're not allowed to open the door!" He scolded, not even noticing the people now standing in the doorway.

"Han Jisung?" The man asked which made Jisung immediately drop Felix's feet to the floor and straighten up. He cleared his throat and fixed his hair quickly while straightening out his clothes (which were only sweats and a black tee).

"Um Mr. Lee!" He exclaimed "are you and Minho working right now?" He asked confused on why Jisung would be at Minho's house with a small teenage boy "uhhh yeah!" He said

"This is my younger brother! Felix! Um I'll go get Minho" he said before grabbing Felix's hand and racing back up the stairs. He practically flew into his and Minho's room where the older was fast asleep.

"We got a problem!" He shouted, almost scaring Minho out of bed. "What! What!" Where's Felix?!" He questioned as he sat up quickly and looked around with wide eyes. "Fe here" the younger giggled While Jisung raced around the giant walk in closet trying to put proper clothes on.

"Minho your fucking parents are here" he said which made Minho shoot out of bed and race into the closet as well. The two bumped into each other as they bounced around throwing clothes here and there. Felix didn't understand the situation so instead he laughed at sungie and MinMin, who kept knocking into each other.

When they were properly dressed and fixed up they shoved Felix into the studio, throwing a short warning at Chan and Changbin about Minho's parents. Junhee was still fast asleep in his bed so Minho stormed in taking a pillow off Jun's bed and slammed it into the servants face "mom and dad are here!" He whispered yelled.

That was enough to give the servant nightmares for a week, he shot out of bed just like Minho did, throwing clothes on over his pajamas. He rushed downstairs bowing immediately, "hello Mr and Mrs Lee" he greeted as he lead Minho's parents into the living room, kicking Felix's toys away.

"Junhee what's going on here!" Mr Lee demanded. Junhee froze in his spot "who was that little boy!" He yelled making Minho jump as he came down the stairs "father!" He greeted with a big smile.

"How are you?" He asked as he fixed his dress shirt his dad only glared at him. "Who was that?" He asked as he looked at Jisung for an answer "oh! That's my little brother we just had no one to watch him today" he said as he laughed nervously.

Minho's dad stared at the two boys and Junhee. He so badly wanted to make assumptions about his son, but knew his boy would never do that.

His dad crossed his arms and gave a glare at Jisung before nodding his head "I just wanted to see how things were going son, I didn't think you'd be bringing work home. I'm proud" his dad said with a small smile.

Jisung wanted to scoff and roll his eyes as his dad stared at Minho with a little twinkle in his eyes, not a good twinkle either. There was something devious behind it, or at least that's what Jisung thought.