𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙

It's been two days, two days since Minho has seen Jisung, two days since his parents left on their business trip, two days since he's seen Jeongin and Seungmin. Minho was bored and annoyed, he texted Jisung a million times but the younger never answered.

He was in the midst of getting ready for bed when he heard the frantic knocks on his front door. Jun was downstairs watching tv as usual, but the knocks scared him. They weren't expecting anyone, especially at 10:30 at night. Minho rushed downstairs hoping that it was Jisung, but when he opened the door he was face to face with Changbin and Felix. "Minho we need help" Changbin said as he pushed past the older and entered the house.

"What happened? Where's Jisung?" Minho asked as he took in the boy's appearance. Felix wasn't dressed to be out in the cold and he clung to Changbin who looked stressed out and worried. "Jun can you make some hot chocolate please?" Minho asked as he ushered the two boys to sit down on the big couch in the living room.

"Lix babe are you cold?" Minho asked the younger- who was quick to nod his head. "You can't take him out without a jacket Changbin" Minho scolded as he went upstairs to get a blanket. Changbin groaned and mumbled something that Minho didn't catch under his breath, probably just talking back to him.

"It was an emergency" Changbin finally said once Minho had wrapped Felix up in a blanket. "Where's Jisung" Minho asked once again as he watched Jun set three mugs full of hot chocolate on the table in front of them. The other boy sighed loudly as he focused on blowing on Felix's hot chocolate "binnie want" Felix mumbled as he reached out to take the cup from Changbin.

"One second. It's hot Lix" Changbin said as he continued to softly blow on the drink. Once Changbin deemed the drink cool enough he carefully handed the mug to Felix who had snuggled up comfortably on the couch. "Jisung is in trouble" Changbin finally spoke. Minho froze, his mouth hovering over his mug of hot chocolate- just waiting to sip. "What kind of trouble?" He finally managed to ask

"He got arrested" Changbin mumbled as he helped Felix drink from his mug. "he got what?!" Minho yelled as he stared at Changbin with wide eyes. "Lix really wanted a new coloring book and some crayons. He got caught this time and we don't have the money to bail him out. We need your help, please" Changbin all but practically begged, but he didn't need to beg Minho. The older would help Jisung no matter what situation it was. "Let me get dressed" Minho said as he stood up and headed upstairs.

Minho got dressed faster than he ever has in his whole lifetime. He rushed around his room, hopping around to get his jeans on properly then threw a random hoodie on- not bothering to put a shirt on underneath. He made sure to grab something warm for Felix to put on, considering the youngest boy was only in a shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Change him and then let's go" Minho said to Changbin while handing him a sweater and a pair of sweats. They would be big on the small boy, but at least he would be warm and that's the second most important thing, the first was bailing Jisung out of jail.

"Jun come on!" Minho said as he thrusted Jun's car keys into his hand. They oldest male had no idea what was going on, but he followed his young master outside regardless, his job was on the line if he didn't and he couldn't risk losing his job over Minho's friends.

The ride to the local police station was almost dead silent, except for Felix who was super excited about being in a car and watching the trees and other cars zoom past him. "Look binnie!" Felix yelled when he saw a lady walking a dog. "Big doggy" he giggled which had Changbin nodding and humming along "super cool baby" Changbin mumbled.

He was too scared to really pay attention to what Felix was talking about. Jisung was his baby brother and he thought he knew better than to get caught. Felix was too young mentally and physically that he didn't really understand the severity of the situation. To him his Sungie was just gone a bit too long, but Sungie always came back or at least that's what always happened any way.

San- why didn't anyone tell me how hard writing smutty scenes was?