𝙎𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙪𝙥

"Binnie Bin Bin" Felix called as he hobbled through the apartment looking for the other boy. He was hungry and it was time for his nap, but Changbin wasn't to be found anywhere.

"Changbin went out baby. It's just us for now" Jisung said as he gestured to Minho and Chan. Felix huffed loudly and crossed his arms "Binnie!" He yelled while stomping his good foot.

Chan raised his eyebrows while looking over at Felix "Binnie isn't here. What do you need?" Chan asked as he stared at Felix who only stomped more before throwing himself on the floor. He screamed Changbin's name while crying his heart out "Lee Felix!" Chan yelled over him, scaring the small boy "you stop that right now" he commanded as he stood up to scoop the small boy up from the floor.

"Give me him Chan" Minho said as he took Felix out of Chan's arms and sat on the couch "what's wrong Lixie?" He asked with a pout. The small boy rubbed his eyes harshly before answering "Lix hungry and sleep" he whimpered as he clung to Minho's shirt.

"Oh baby why didn't you say so huh?" Minho asked as he gestured for Jisung to get the small boy something to eat, probably left over pasta that the couple brought from Minho's house. Jisung came back shortly with a small bowl of pasta and started to feed Felix while Minho held the boy in his lap.

Chan watched the couple take care of Felix with a small smile. They would be good parents one day he thought as he watched Jisung make silly noises to make Felix open his mouth. The couple focused on babying Felix while Chan went back to writing in his song book.

"All done Lix! Good job" Minho said as Felix softly patted his full tummy. The youngest yawned loudly and snuggled into Minho's body "come on babe let's go lay down" Jisung said as he nodded towards his room. Minho carefully sat up while holding on to Felix "night Chan" Minho mumbled as he followed Jisung to his room.

Minho laid down on Jisung's bed with Felix still in his arms. The younger squirmed around and whined loudly as he tried to get comfortable "what's wrong Lix?" Minho asked as Jisung lit a few candles in the room.

"Binnie sing" he whispered as he looked up at Minho with tired eyes "oh! Okay babe" Minho said as he racked his brain for a nice song to sing to the small boy. "Hello I'm callin" he sung as Felix finally stopped wiggling and relaxed in his hold "follow me under the rain. We're falling through the painful thorns. Again and again" he continued

This song was one he had to do a dance too so as he sang he thought of all the potential dance moves that would go along with this song.

"I'm drowning below the shallow water but you took my hand and pulled me aside I thank you always that you saved me from tears again and again" Felix yawned quietly as he clung to Minho's body. He grew increasingly sleepier by every word that came out of Minho's mouth. The older's voice wasn't like changbin's, it was completely different but nevertheless it made Felix's eyelids grow heavy.

"Naui apeumeun Neoui sangcheoga dwieo Ppalgateon jangmikkochipi Geomge muldeureoyo" he continued singing the parts in Korean. Felix was already fast asleep. That was all it took, but Jisung sat on the edge of the bed absolutely amazed.

"I didn't know you could sing!" Jisung practically screamed "hush!" Minho reprimanded while checking on a sleeping Felix- who was still fast asleep on top of Minho. Jisung was amazed at his boyfriend's never ending talent that just seems to always surface at the most random times.

"I'm putting you on a song" was all he said before the door slowly opened "I'll take it from here" Changbin said as he carefully picked Felix up off of Minho's chest. The younger whined loudly and snuggled into Changbin's body "Binnie" he whispered as a sleepy smile graced his face "yeah baby Binnie's got you" he whispered as he walked out of the Jisung's room.

Minho giggled quietly and shook his head "they really love each other" he said as he sat up in the bed. Jisung sighed and nodded his head "I love Felix, but I know it kills Changbin that he can't be with him they way he wants too" Jisung mumbled as he looked at the door where Changbin just walked out of it.

Minho sighed too and nodded his head "we should set them up!" Minho suggested but Jisung only shook his head "I don't think Felix will understand" Jisung said as he crawled into Minho's lap.

"I think if we explained it to him" Minho suggested again. Jisung sighed but nodded his head "maybe that would work, but I'm a little apprehensive. That's my baby we're talking about. He's only 15" Jisung mumbled as he played with Minho's hair.

"Ah he's turning 16 soon" Minho said excitedly "oh yeah our birthdays are coming up" Jisung said remembering the small fact about himself. He never really cared about his birthday. His parents never celebrated with him and Chan always tries too but Jisung never really cared.

"We'll talk more about getting Felix and Changbin together for now I have another idea" Jisung smirked as he slowly grinded down on Minho. Minho bit his lip and put his hands on Jisung's hips.

"Oh baby" he whispered as he softly kissed his lips "wanna have some fun?" Jisung asked as he slowly ran his hands down Minho's body. "Fuck yeah" the older mumbled.