𝙊𝙝

Minho sighed loudly as he looked at all the potential new business proposals spread out on his desk. Ever since his last day off he's been working nonstop and he was stressed the fuck out. He groaned loudly as he shuffled all the papers into a pile he needed Jisung right now.

"Jisung come to my office please" he practically pleaded into the little intercom on his desk. Jisung was quick to rush into Minho's office, hearing the way his voice cracked, thinking something bad was going on.

"Min are you okay?" He asked as he stood in the door frame. Minho pouted slightly and wiggled in his chair "Ji" he whimpered as he motioned for the younger to close the door. He couldn't let his workers hear him so desperate.

"Oh" Jisung sighed as he locked the door, knowing what was going to happen. "Is my baby needy?" He whispered as he slowly walked towards Minho who nodded slowly. "Do you need my cock baby?" Jisung asked which made Minho swallow hard and nod quickly. "Are you sure baby?" Jisung asked, like always.

He always wanted Minho to know he had the choice to opt out or go with the flow.
He never wanted the older to feel the way he felt with Hyunjin. That's why he always asked for permission or if he was sure about what was going on or about to happen.

"On your knees baby" Jisung commanded when he got his confirmation from Minho that this was okay. Minho quickly pushed his chair away from his desk, sliding it into the wall loudly. He dropped to his knees and crawled over to Jisung who was slowly undoing his pants and pulling them down.

"Suck me off, then I'll fuck you" he whispered and that was all Minho needed to hear. He quickly took Jisung into his mouth, knowing a lot more about sex and blowjobs than what he knew before. He hollowed his cheeks and slurped loudly around Jisung's cock, making the younger moan quietly.

"Fuck Baby" Jisung mumbled as he looked at the way his boyfriend sucked his dick so prettily. It was a filthy act, yet Minho looked like an angel and Jisung wanted to ruin that innocence, he wanted to wipe that innocent look right off Minho's face knowing full well the older was doing it on purpose.

Jisung moaned as he listened to the way Minho slurped around him, the way the older swirled his tongue and mouthed at his head. It drove Jisung crazy, he almost didn't want him to stop, but Jisung was ready to fuck Minho into oblivion.

He pulled Minho by the hair, practically yanking him off his dick. "Strip, get on the desk and spread your legs" Jisung said as he watched Minho scramble to his feet and start stripping himself of his clothes. Jisung smirked to himself as he watched Minho push things aside on his desk to make room for them.

"Come on baby spread those legs" Jisung said as he slowly jacked himself off. Minho planted his feet on the edge of his desk and slowly opened his legs, showing Jisung everything he had. For a few seconds Jisung just stared at him, taking in the beautiful sight in front of him.

Minho whined loudly as he looked up at Jisung with that innocent look in his eyes as always. Jisung scoffed quietly while he dug through Minho's desk, finding the small travel size bottle of lube they hide in there, for moments just like this.

Jisung lubed up his fingers while looking Minho dead in the eyes. He smirked to himself when he saw Minho's eyes flutter shut. "Look at me" he demanded as he slowly pushed his fingers inside Minho. He learned quickly that Minho enjoyed being dominated, to a point.

He finds only so much sexy before it becomes too overbearing and Jisung knew the perfect amount and gave it to him every time. Minho opened his eyes quickly and stared and his lover trying hard not to shut his eyes at the great feeling of Jisung slowly fucking him with his fingers.

"You like that baby?" Jisung asked as he sped up his movements. Minho moaned quietly in response as he threw his head back, this wasn't even the best part, yet he was a mess, almost ready to start begging for more.

Jisung started with two fingers, knowing damn well Minho can take it. He added a third and continued to look him dead in the eyes. Minho tried to keep eye contact, but the faster and the harder Jisung went the harder it was for him to keep staring at Jisung.

"Keep your voice down" Jisung grumbled as he slowly pulled his fingers out of Minho. He slowly lubed himself up, pouring a little extra of the cold liquid onto Minho's entrance, watching the way the older hissed at the cold feeling.

Like always Jisung's movements were slow, slowing pushing into Minho, listening carefully to the quiet gasp Minho let out, before bottoming out. "You okay baby?" Jisung asked and only earned a quiet moan and nod in response.

"Good" Jisung said before pulling out and slamming back into Minho.