𝙊𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙨

Warning: smutty scene ahead

When Jisung woke up again it was with Minho by his side. The older was reading some sort of book that Jisung probably would never be interested in, in a million years.

"Hey babe" Jisung mumbled as he threw an arm over Minho's belly lazily. "Be my boyfriend" Minho said without even sparing a glance at Jisung.

Jisung froze as he stared up at Minho with wide eyes. "What?" He asked. Minho sighed and shut his book before tossing it off the bed and onto the floor somewhere "I said be my boyfriend" he repeated as he stared at Jisung with serious eyes.

Jisung gasped a little, his mind racing. Yes, he wanted to be with Minho. Yes, he had feelings for the older boy. Yes, he wanted to be his boyfriend so badly, but he was scared.

Scared of Minho's parents finding out and ruining Minho's life. "Yes" he finally whispered after a few moments of being silent. "I'll be your boyfriend" he smiled.

"Good now tell your stupid ex you're taken" Minho grumbled as he leaned down to leave kisses on Jisung's cheeks. Jisung giggled quietly and pushed Minho's face away from him. "I should tell Chan he's back" Jisung mumbled suddenly which had Minho nodding along in agreement.

"If anyone can protect you it's Chan" Minho said "how about we take a shower and head to the junkyard" Minho continued. He had only now just realized how sweaty and gross he was from dance class and now he's laying in his bed like it was nothing.

"Sure babe" Jisung whispered as he rolled out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. Minho stretched his arms out and groaned a little before following Jisung into the bathroom.

The blonde was already in the shower waiting for Minho to join him. "Hurry up boyfriend" Jisung said as he watched Minho undress slowly. Minho smiled to himself as he joined Jisung in the shower. "Get clean no funny business" Minho said as he looked at Jisung who was looking at him with hungry eyes.

"Buzz kill. I heard shower sex is the best" Jisung said as he wrapped his arms around Minho's neck. "Yeah you would love to pin me against this wall wouldn't you" Minho teased and boy wouldn't Jisung love to do that.

"Yeah baby" he whispered as he pulled Minho closer to his body. The warm water felt great on their skin and if Minho wasn't turned on before, he definitely was now that Jisung was pressed against him.

"Come on baby. Just a quickie" Jisung tried to convince "I'm not losing my virginity in the shower" Minho argued as he pushed Jisung's wet hair out of his face. "You're right, at least let me suck you off" Jisung mumbled as he ran his hand down Minho's body slowly.

The older boy shivered at the touch and nodded his head slowly "kiss me first" he whispered and how could Jisung say no to that?

He pressed his lips against Minho's softly while running his hands through the older's soaked hair. He pulled him closer and turned his head to deepen the kiss. "Jisung" Minho whispered against the younger's lips

"I know baby I got you" Jisung whispered as he trailed his kisses from Minho's mouth to his neck. He sucked on the boys soft skin harshly "baby" Minho moaned as he bucked his hips into Jisung's causing the younger to gasp against his neck.

Jisung dropped to his knees with a soft thud "oh god" Minho whispered to himself as he looked down at Jisung. He looked so hot and the older couldn't even concentrate on anything other than the boy on his knees for him.

He started slow, just slowly stroking Minho with a loose grip. The dark haired boy moaned quietly as he watched Jisung with hooded eyes. "Sung please" Minho begged for more. He needed more, Jisung was going so slow it was driving him crazy, but it felt so good.

"Beg" was all Jisung had to say as he continued his slow ministrations. "Please Jisung I need more please" Minho begged quietly as he bucked his hips into Jisung's hand. Jisung's grip tightened around Minho's member which made the older moan loudly.

"Please baby" he begged and finally after what felt like hours Jisung licked at the underside of Minho's dick. A loud moan bounced off the shower walls. "Fuck baby" Minho said as he put his hands into the younger's wet hair.

"I haven't even started yet" Jisung mumbled as he softly suckled on the tip. Minho bit his lips roughly as he stared down at Jisung. He watched his every move, every time he flicked his wrist, hallowed his cheeks. Minho couldn't take his eyes off of him.

The pleasure ran through his body as Jisung took him into his mouth deeper "Ji I think I'm gonna-" Minho moaned out. Jisung hummed around his length, sending waves of pleasure through his body.

"You're doing so well" Minho praised as he finally closed his eyes and threw his head back. He moaned loudly when Jisung tongued at his slit slowly. Minho's grip in Jisung's hair tightened as he bucked his hips- causing the blonde to gag a little "shit sorry Ji" Minho whispered as he opened his eyes to look down at the boy.

Jisung only shrugged and placed his hands on Minho's thighs, gripping the flesh tightly. "Fuck!" Minho groaned as Jisung sucked him deeper down his throat.

Minho chanted Jisung's name like a mantra when he finally came. "Holy shit" he gasped out when Jisung finally stood up and wiped his mouth "you're way too good at that" Minho mumbled as he tried to calm his racing heart down.

San- THIS WAS WEIRD TO WRITE. also I see skz in 12 days