𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨

Jisung giggled loudly as Junhee flipped the pancake in the air skillfully. "How?!" He asked completely amazed by the mans many talents. Jun shrugged as he continued to focus on his pancake making skills.

Minho's parents were gone still, would probably be gone for another week or so, and Jisung still finds himself holed up in the Lee's house. It's been five days since he ran into his parents and it's all seemingly forgotten at this point. He had a long talk with Chan the other night and the older's words were basically to forgive and forget and that's what Jisung was trying to do.

Minho was still fast asleep upstairs- Jun letting him sleep in since his parents are gone (Also making an unhealthy breakfast for the two boys to enjoy). Jisung wanted to wake Minho up, but knowing how tiring the older's schedule is he let him sleep, at least until Jun was done cooking.

"So I ran to the store this morning" Jun said as he walked to the fridge. "I hope you like orange juice" he mumbled as he showed Jisung the container of juice. Jisung nodded his head quickly and smiled at Junhee.

"And for our pancakes I got whipped cream and strawberries" he said as he shook the can of whipped cream and took the strawberries out of the fridge. Jisung's eyes lit up when he saw the whipped cream, it had been so long since he's had that.

"You should go wake up Min. The food will be ready soon" Jun said as he waved Jisung off. The blue haired boy excitedly got out of his chair and practically ran up the stairs. When he finally made it to Minho's room he carefully and quietly opened his door and peeked in.

The older was asleep peacefully on his back, blankets strewn about here and there and his chest slowly rising and falling with every breath he took. Jisung smiled to himself as he tiptoed into the room. He carefully climbed on top of Minho- straddling the older's waist.

"Minnie" he whispered as he pressed his forehead against Minho's. "Wake up baby" he whispered again as he tilted his head to softly peck the older's lips. When Minho didn't respond, Jisung frowned a little before pecking the older's lips once again.

"Baby Jun made a yummy breakfast" he whispered as he lifted his head to place kisses on Minho's cheeks. The older squirmed a little and pushed Jisung's face away from his. "Hey!" He pouted as he leaned down again to mouth at the older's neck. He softly sucked on the skin, making sure not to leave any marks- just doing it to get a response out of Minho, but nothing. The older stayed fast asleep.

"Min" Jisung whined loudly as he carefully shook the boy. "Time to wake up!" He said completely giving up on trying to wake said boy up in a nice manner. Apparently that just didn't work. "Lee Minho!" Jisung grunted as he slapped the older's chest.

"Ow fuck!" Minho groaned as he jolted awake, almost hitting his forehead against Jisung's. "Why are you hitting me?" He grumbled as he softly rubbed his eyes. "You wouldn't wake up" Jisung argued back as he placed another kiss on Minho's cheek.

"Jun is waiting for us. It's breakfast time" Jisung said as he got off of Minho and strutted out of the room. Minho shook his head in disbelief before stretching his body out. He yawned loudly and rolled out of bed slowly.

Minho grabbed his shirt off the floor and slipped it on before trudging downstairs to meet Jisung and Junhee. "Hey guys" he greeted as he saw an excited Jisung drowning his pancakes and strawberries in whipped cream.

Jun sighed loudly and snatched the can away from Jisung "too much" was all he said before setting the can down far away from the younger male. Jisung pouted at Jun, giving him his best puppy dog eyes, but the older ignored him and instead focused on serving his and Minho's plate.

When Jun finally set their plates down, the three ate in silence, well semi silence. Sounds of approval were falling from Jisung's lips every bite he took. Minho stared at the boy for a solid minute before sighing to himself. As annoying as it was Minho still found it endearing and let the boy enjoy his food.

"We should go visit Jeongin today, Seungmin will be over" Minho said as he stabbed a piece of his pancake aggressively. "Sure" Jisung agreed as he all but practically licked his plate clean. "Can i come?" Jun asked. Minho gave him a confused look but regardless he shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah you can hang out with Jeongin's servant. Make some friends for once" Minho teased. Jun glared at him for a second but decided to ignore the comment "what's their name?" He asked Just trying to get to know a little bit about this other person.

Minho thought hard for a second "doyoung? Dongyoung? I don't know something like that" he mumbled as he shook his head trying to remember the man's name. Jun shrugged but nodded his head "alright that's fine" he said.