𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙨

"I like this one" Minho said as he looked around "I don't know babe. The other one was really nice" Jisung said as he looked at the carpeted floor. "We shouldn't have carpet" he mumbled as he softly kicked at said carpet.

"Right Sunshine will ruin it" Minho Said referring to Felix and Changbin's now five month old kitten. Felix just had to name the small white fluff ball sunshine and Changbin couldn't say no, not after the whole I love you thing.

Changbin looked around and sighed "I know I shouldn't be picky but I don't like this place" he said as he held Felix's hand in his. "Me either" Chan mumbled. Jun only shrugged as he looked around.

"I don't mind it" he said as he looked over at Minho and Jisung who were whispering between themselves. "The other place was nice plus it had an extra room. Felix could have his own room" Chan said making Changbin frown "no!" The youngest yelled as he held onto Changbin tightly "sleep with Binnie" he said

"Of course Lix! It could be 3racha's studio" Minho said happily loving the way their new found group name rolled off his tongue "so it's settled?" Jisung asked as he looked around at the boys.

"It's settled" Minho mumbled as he went off to look for their realtor. Jisung felt the butterflies in his tummy as he thought about moving in with Minho. Surprisingly Chan and Changbin agreed immediately, they both thought it was a great idea to get out of the junkyard especially because of Hyunjin and Felix.

Everyone was excited about this new step in their lives and they were so happy that they get to do it together as a family. Jisung was happy he could finally provide for his brothers like he always wanted too. He made a lot of money working for Minho, more money than he had probably ever seen since he got kicked out.

He will forever be thankful to Minho for all that he's done for him and his family. With that thought in his head Minho came around the corner with their realtor, talking business as usual and looking extremely sexy in Jisung's eyes.

His sleeves were rolled up, showing his perfectly veiny arms, his hair parted slightly and his jeans hugging his thighs deliciously. Jisung's mouth watered as he stared at Minho. His brothers were too occupied listening to Minho handle their business to notice their brother drooling all over himself.

Now that Jisung thinks about it, it's been awhile since they've been intimate and right now he'd do anything if it meant bending Minho over the counter and fucking him senseless. He cleared his throat quietly and wiped at his mouth.

"Minnie?" Felix asked as he looked at the older with big wide eyes "yes Felix?" Minho said immediately stopping his conversation with the realtor to answer the small 16 year old. Felix pouted and patted his tummy lightly "Fe hungwy" he whispered as he clutched onto  Changbin again.

"Okay baby give me a second" Minho said as he went back to talking to the realtor. "I can have the paperwork ready in an hour if you want to meet at the other house" he said while Minho nodded at his words "that would be great" he held his hand out for the realtor to shake. The two shook hands while exchanging a few last words.

"Come here my love" Changbin whispered as he picked Felix up and held him in his arms. Felix gripped Changbin's arms in his tiny hands, noticing the way his hands didn't even wrap around the rappers big muscles. Felix giggled at that thought before hiding his face in Changbin's neck, blushing profusely at the thought he had.

Changbin smirked to himself, he noticed Felix staring at his arms and squeezing them softly, testing the waters. It made Changbin feel good about himself that something as simple as his arms could have Felix blushing like crazy. "Come on guys let's get Felix food" Minho mumbled as he wrapped an arm around Jisung's shoulders.

Jisung, who was still caught up in his sexual thoughts jumped when Minho touched him. He felt the electricity rush through his body at Minho's touch. "Y-yeah let's go" he stuttered out as he shrugged Minho's arm off his shoulders.

Minho gave Jisung a weird look before following him out of the house, Chan and Changbin following behind them. Junhee was outside on the phone "we're house hunting" he said into the receiver of his iPhone. "Will you come visit when we are settled in?" He asked, the boy on the other line was quick to give an answer- whispering a quick yes.

"Who are you talking to?" Minho asked as he stood beside Jun. "Donghun" he whispered to the younger "are we ready to go?" The oldest asked as he looked at the group of boys "yes. Let's stop somewhere to eat though" Minho said as he walked away to the car.

Junhee shook his head and went back to his conversation "your highness is ready to go babe" he mumbled as he kicked the grass below his feet. Donghun laughed while nodding his head even if Jun couldn't see "I love you" Donghun whispered. He shouldn't be on the phone right now because Jeongin's parents were home, he was currently hiding in his bathroom, while whispering to Junhee.

"I love you too. I'll talk to you later" Jun said as he fiddled with his phone. "Bye babe" Donghun mumbled and that was it. The other boy had hung up the phone on Junhee, scurrying back to do his work.