𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚?

"Yuchan!" Mr. Lee yelled from his office for the millionth time in the last hour. "Excuse me Minho" he said quickly before rushing off towards the office. Minho sighed quietly as he went over the papers on his desk.

Yes, his dad dragged him to work again today, but he has the rest of the week off except a dance class or two, but he had plans this week. Plans with Jisung of course, the younger has no idea, but Minho wanted him to taste the high life again.

Minho groaned loudly as Yuchan ran past him "coffee time" the older mumbled before rushing off to the elevators. Minho hates going to work, it just wasn't something he could see himself doing for the rest of his life, but he would grin and bare it.

He straightened up his suit jacket and continued working on his paperwork until Yuchan ran by with coffee in his hand. Minho chuckled quietly and shook his head, he wondered who would be his personal assistant when he takes over the company.

Maybe he could keep Yuchan, they got along well so maybe it would be a nice match. He would love to have Yuchan as his assistant, he wouldn't make the older do the stupidest shit like his dad did.

Speaking of dad, he leaves to the states with Minho's mom for a couple weeks, leaving the boy with Junhee again. They leave tomorrow morning probably way before Minho would be up, it's not like they would say goodbye anyway.

Yuchan ran by again mumbling something about a missing file that one of the lower assistant had lost. Minho shook his head again and focused on his paperwork. The day was almost over anyway.

Yuchan ran by once again with a folder in his hands, Minho chuckled to himself and signed off on a few things before his dad came out "you can go son. Yuchan will finish your paperwork" he said before slamming his office door.

"See ya chan!" Minho said before dashing off towards the elevator. He scrolled through his phone searching for Jisung's contact, when he finally found it he pressed call, listening to it ring for a few moments.

"Hey sexy" Jisung mumbled into the phone which made Minho smile happily "my dads working late because they are going overseas tomorrow. Can I come over?" He asked as he stepped out of the elevator and made his way through the lobby "sure babe" Jisung said and that was all Minho needed to hear.

"Well Jun is here to pick me up, I'll be there in 35 minutes" he said before saying his goodbyes to Jisung. Minho got in the backseat of the car "hi Junhee" he said in a cheery tone "why are you so happy today" the older asked while looking at Minho suspiciously.

"No reason, just drop me off at the junkyard please" he said trying to fight off the smile on his face. Maybe he was a little excited for his plans with Jisung this week. He couldn't wait for the things he had planned.

"Alright do you need to stop and get anything?" Jun asked. Minho was quiet for a few seconds "yeah actually" he said "just stop at a random store. I'm sure I'll find what I need" he said as he waved Jun off.

"Sure thing kid" the older said while focusing on his driving. It was quiet between the two for a few minutes "so is Jisung coming over while your parents are away?" Jun asked suddenly. Minho giggled quietly and nodded quickly "maybe" he said while biting his lip out of excitement

Jun only shook his head at Minho's excitement "you're like a little kid when we talk about Jisung" Jun commented. Minho ignored this, but knew it was true. There was just something about his boyfriend that made him so happy and jittery. Could it be love? That would be crazy, but maybe Minho lives Jisung already.

San- surprise! I'm back and better than ever!