𝙈𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘

"Where are they?!" Jisung yelled as he tossed papers back and fourth from his 'Newly' renovated desk. Byeongkwan watched quietly with a little smile on his face as he witnessed the panic in Jisung'a eyes. "What are you looking for Mr. Han?" Byeongkwan asked, his voice dripping with a sickening sweet tone.

Jisung's eyes darkened as he looked over at Byeongkwan "what did you do with them?" He asked as he walked around his desk to face him "I don't know what you're talking about Mr. Han" he whispered, batting his long dark lashes at Jisung innocently.

"You took the important notes for Minho's interview! It's in 20 minutes and that's his guide! If I don't find it he's screwed!" He groaned, he so badly wanted to grab the boy by his jacket and shake him aggressively until he confessed "oh really?" Byeongkwan whispered "and why are you so sure it was me? You could have easily misplaced them" he snickered as he crossed his arms and turned his back on Jisung.

Jisung growled under his breath. Han Jisung didn't misplace things, not important things, not the things that helped Minho succeed! He wouldn't never in a million years do that. "I'm on to you" Jisung grumbled before storming away into Minho's office " little jerk thinks he can get away with fucking up my life?! I'd rather die before disappointing Minho" he grumbled as he pushed Minho away from his desk.

The older slowly rolled away in his chair- spinning slowly as the chair rolled toward the other side of the room "Um nice to see you too" Minho said with a small laugh "hush" Jisung grumbled as he aggressively typed on Minho's computer. "Byeongkwan thinks I'm stupid. I always keep replacements on your computer" Jisung said as he looked at Minho with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Minho's office was the most secure, and his computer on top of that was so secure, they tried to make it impossible to hack, but Jisung knew all Minho's passwords. Jisung printed out Minho's guide one more time and grabbed a Manila folder out of his drawer- carefully placing the new print outs in it.

"Alright, 10 minutes pretty. Let's go get em" Jisung said as he helped Minho up from his chair. He gave him a quick peck on the lips before swiping the folder off Minho's desk. "Lock your office" Jisung grumbled as he waited for the older to lock the door. "You're acting strange" Minho pointed out as the walked down the long corridor together. "We'll talk about it at home babe" Jisung said with a small smile- opening the door to their meeting room.

Minho took a deep breath before walking into the room with a smile on his face. He greeted his potential sellers warmly, bowing to each and everyone of them. Jisung doing the same. Soon the meeting was in full swing, Minho following the guide he and Jisung had made together.

Jisung had a big hand in Minho's success, Minho could obviously survive without him (although he'd rather not) but Jisung had amazing ideas to keep the company fresh and in the spotlight and when you put their brains together, they made, well magic.