𝑯𝒎𝒎𝒎

Minho and Jisung are watching Byeongkwan's every move now that they were certain he was the one who was sabotaging Jisung at work. The little things continued to happen day by day. Everyday it was something new.

Today Jisung avoided Byeongkwan and hung out in Minho's office all day. Minho yawned loudly and looked over at Jisung with a pout. The younger sighed but nodded his head in understatement. "I'm on it" he whispered. Jisung slowly trudged out of Minho's office and to the elevator. Byeongkwan wasn't at his desk which made Jisung sigh in relief.

He continued his journey into the elevator and down to floor seven. This is where the cafe was. Jisung was a frequent visitor to this cafe. Minho loved the variety of pastries and they always had a different drink of the month. "Hey Ji! A chocolate croissant warmed up and two drinks of the month?" The barista Jongho asked with a smile on his face.

Jongho was a good kid, always so happy and ready to help anyone who needed it. Jisung liked Junho more than anyone at this job (except for Minho of course). "How are you today Jongho?" Jisung asked as he grabbed a couple straws and napkins. "Oh great! I got a raise and school is going amazing!" He gushed with a big smile on his face.

Jisung couldn't help but smile. It was contagious. The boy was an entire ball of sunshine, he almost reminded him of Felix. Always so happy no matter what. Jisung waited a few minutes before Jongho popped back up at the front "here you go! Tell Mr. Lee I said hello!" The happy boy chirped. Jisung nodded in response and grabbed his snacks and coffee before heading back to the elevator.

The ride back to Minho's office was quiet and Jisung noticed Byeongkwan's desk was still empty "hmm" he thought to himself before walking back into Minho's office. "Hey baby here's your drink" Jisung mumbled.

He was tired, Minho was tired as well. Wedding planning was draining, absolutely draining and time consuming, but they both knew in the end it would be worth every second.

The two had already picked a venue. It was absolutely and incredibly stunning. Elegant and fresh just how Minho wanted. Everything was slowly falling into place, the only thing getting in Jisung's way was Byeongkwan and he was very glad the boy wasn't at work today. Which Jisung though was very strange.

Unfortunately Jisung has the grueling task of making the schedules and he could've sworn up and down Byeongkwan was scheduled today. It was too strange.

San- Hi hello! It's been a long time huh? It's been very hard to find time to sit down and write with my busy life! My daughter is 15 months old now and is doing amazing. I'm doing well myself! This is a filler chapter, so much more to come. Thank you to those who still give this book a chance!