ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2

Carla's POV✨

*BOOM*

I feel my body shake and lift an inch off the ground. "What the what's going on!?".

I ran out into the street and see a bunch of people I push through to see what going on and look up like everyone else.

"A TITAN!" "But the wall is too high!" "What?!" I heard people yelling.

To my horror I see a titan with steam on its body sticking it's whole head above the wall. 'But how...' I thought.

I began running back to the house. "NO NO NO!" I yell as I reach the door only to find that it's locked. I kick and push the door then ran into it. *CRASH*

The door broke and I ran inside.

—————————————————————————★

Y/N's POV

*CRASH* I jump at the loud and sudden noise.

I stare at the door "M-Mommy is that yo-"
"Y/N COME ON WE HAVE TO LEAVE!" Mom yelled bursting through the door.

I got off the bed and ran to the door but stopped *BOOM*

"Y/N! NO" mom screamed then I blacked out...

1 ...
2...
3...
4...
5...
6...
7...
8...
9...
10...
Eren's POV😡

"Mikasa mom and y/n at home we have to go back!" I said while running.

'There's no way our house got hit right?!' I thought. 'I'm sure they already escaped, when I turn around the corner my house will be there like always' I thought.

"DAMMIT!" I yelled "MOM! Y/N" I yelled.

"Mom?" he said while looking at her half of her body crushed under the house. "Eren is that you?" Mom asked weakly.

"Mikasa hold that we're gonna move this pillar!" I yelled. "OK 1, 2, 3!" I yelled

Me and Mikasa grunted as we tried to lift the pillar but it wouldn't move. "Mikasa Hurry up!" I yelled "I know!" Mikasa yelled back.

"The titans they got in didn't they?" Mom said. "TAKE MIKASA AND RUN!" Mom yelled

"What no what about y/n we're not leaving you guys!" I yelled. "I went inside to try and escape with Y/n but it was too late.....s-she got crushed under the house.... Mom said while whimpering.

"No....No no no no NO! I can't let you die too!" I Yelled. "My legs are crushed by the rubble even if I did get out I can't run ok so go!" mom yelled. "THEN I'LL CARRY YOU" I yelled. 

"WHY DON'T YOU EVER LISTEN TO ME AT LEAST OBEY ME THIS LAST TIME!" Mom yelled.  "Mikasa!" Mom yelled.  "no.. no...NO!" Mikasa whimpered.  

"BOTH OF YOU GET AWAY FROM HERE!" mom yelled. "Hurry up Mikasa!" I yelled as they saw the titan approaching them. "RIGHT!" Mikasa yelled. "At this rate all three of us will...." Mom mumbled. 

*DASH* "MR. HANNES" Carla yelled. "NO, YOU MUSN'T FIGHT" Carla Yelled. "Take the children and get away!" Carla yelled. 

"NO Don't under estimate me Carla I'll kill this damn titan I'll save all of you! Hannes Yelled.

"NO! PLEASE!" Carla yelled. But Hannes kept running and took his swords out then stopped and ran back and grabbed Mikasa and Eren.  "Thank you" mom said.  

"H-Hey WHAT ARE YOU DOING MY MOM IS STILL.." I yelled. "EREN!! MIKASA!! SURVIVE!!" Carla yelled.

Carla started remembering her life before this she didn't want to leave them. "Ah....Wait...D-Don't go." Carla weakly mumbled reaching out for then figure of Eren and Mikasa being carried away. 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I yelled as I saw mom get picked up and eaten by the titan. *Crunch* *Snap*.

Ok I'm about to start the next chapter I'm gonna try to get it posted by tomorrow in the afternoon! My sister just had her conformation today so I was busy this week! SEE YA CADETS!