ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 7

'What happens if I get executed would it be deserved or unfair for me' I thought. Then the thoughts stop as I feel someone sniffing me. Then I look up to see Miche smelling me.

I jump back as Hange starts laughing. "Don't worry he does that to everyone!" Hange said while whipping away her tears from laughing so hard.

We reached the door and Hange turns around and bends down to my height. "Don't worry I will be next to you the whole time to help you tell the judges what you want to tell them ok" Hange said. I nod and then she opens the two big doors with Miche.

Two soldiers immediately walk up to me and escort me and Hange to the middle of the court room. I the soldiers where about to chain me up to a pole until Hange stopped them and explained the situation. I still had to kneel down though.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I look over to see Erwin and Levi in the stands. Then I look over to my left and see a boy hand cuffed to a pole. He had brown hair and teal eyes.

"Oh that's Eren" Hange said looking over at him then at Erwin and Levi. 'Eren?' I thought 'His eyes look like mine' I thought.

"Lets begin" the Judge said. "So your names are Eren Yeager and Y/n?" The judge asked. "Yes sir" Eren said while I nodded.

"Now I will only ask you both this once .. Do you have any objections to these terms and conditions?" the judge asked. "No sir" Eren said as I nodded.

"Now that you understand there have been many accusations saying you are a demon that will lead everyone to their destruction, but there are others saying you are a savior who will bring hope to the human race.

'What did he do?!' I thought. "-We are forced to make an official announcement about you it will be to inevitably produce a threat to the titans, we're here to decide which branch of the military will be responsible for your activities that decision will determine how you are dealt with" the judge continued.

"The military police or the survey corps.." the judge said. "Now Y/n you were found outside the wall I hope you know that that is illegal now" the judge said as I felt peoples stares burn in to me from all directions. "Your life is also in my hands this trial will determine whether you get to live or not you will also either be taken into the custody of the survey corps and military police."

'This is all my fault if I had payed attention to where I was going I wouldn't be in this situation' I thought. "Eren is being put on trial because he was inside of a titan controlling it" Hange whispered to me. 'What?!' I thought as my head whipped to his direction.

"we will now hear the military police's statement." the judge said. The military police talked about how Eren was a threat and should be killed to have his body examined and they said I should be takin into their custody to be punished for my crimes but that was interrupted when a priest yelled this.

"That isn't necessary! He is a pest that circumvented the divine protection of the wall through trickery! He should be executed immediately! the minister yelled. "Minister Nick quiet please we will hear from the Survey Corps now" the judge said. 'I can't go to the military police they'll kill me' I thought staring at the ground.

"We plan to take back Wall Maria by inducting Eren s a full fledged member of the Survey corps, and we plan to take Y/n and she is only a child and we don't think she intentionally went outside the walls considering the events from these past days" Erwin said.

"Is that all" the Judge asked. "Yes sir I believe we can retake wall Maria our priorities are very clear" Erwin said. "I see..." the Judge said.

The survey corps began explaining their plan to the judge for their next expedition. Until they were interrupted again.

"HOLD ON! ISN'T IT TIME WE PERMANETLY SEALED OFF THE GATES?!" a man yelled. 'Why do people always interrupt this isn't a free for all its court they will get in troubled if they do not stop." I thought while covering my ears from the yelling. Hange Frowned seeing my distress from all the yelling.

"Next.. Lets move on" the judge said. "Eren I have a question for you... it seems you want to join the corps but can you continue this role and use your titan for the benefit of the human race?"

"Y-Yes Sir, I can!" Eren said. "Is that so!?" the judge said. 'Oh no Carole used to say that when she was about to point out where I went wrong during promises like that' I thought.

"Right after becoming a titan you swung your fist at Mikasa Ackerman" The judge said. I look over at Eren and see his gaze on a girl with black hair standing next to a blonde boy. 'They look familiar' I thought.

"Where is Mikasa Ackerman?" the judge asked. "That's me, Sir" Mikasa said. "If you don't answer truthfully it won't help Eren.." the girl standing next to her said. "Yes.... it's true" Mikasa said.

A gasps filled the room. 'What.... maybe it was a mistake' I thought. "But... He also saved more multiple times in his titan form!" Mikasa said. "I know why you are taking Eren's side.... while going through Eren's background six years ago I found that when these two were nine astonishingly they stabbed tree robbers t death putting Eren's three year old sister in danger during the process.

The whole crowd began murmuring and gossiping about what they had just heard. "THAT ONE TOO!" an man yelled. "HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE HUMAN!" "MAYBE THE LITTLE GIRL IS TOO SHE WAS FOUND OUTSIDE THE WALL WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE REALLY IS!" another yelled.

My face went pale and twisted into a horrified expression. 'W-What but I'm not I'm human' I thought. I backed away from the raging crowd. as Hange held me closer to her.

"NO! YOU'RE WRONG I MAY BE A MONSTER, BUT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT" Eren yelled. 'What's going on I just want to go home why me... why me' I thought while covering my ears from Eren's yelling.

"STAND READY SIR!" one of the officers from military police yelled pointing a rifle at Eren. But then someone ran over to Eren.

*Crack* Levi kicked Eren in the face sending his tooth flying.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

This chapter was the longest chapter I've written so far with it having 1116 words not counting this statement lol. Thank you for reading I may post another chapter later! Peace!