ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 45

After arriving in Shiganshina me an Gabi were taken to a room and Armin and Mikasa were taken somewhere else.

"Y/n are you okay?" Gabi asked. I nodded. "I'm fine" I said. She furrowed her eyebrows. Gabi clenched her fists.

"Why did you forgive him?" Gabi asked. "I don't know" I said. Gabi looked at me. "Is there any way to make you mad?" Gabi asked.

"Well I don't know anymore" I said. "I have been mad but it was more like is was sad I just don't understand emotions anymore" I said.

"It's not your fault you were being manipulated" Gabi said. "After all this is over you can come back to Marley with us we'll help you that's our goal!"

"Thank you Gabi" I said smiling.

"Now that I think about it I love had so many near death experiences in my life since I was little... and they all connect to the shadow... to Eren" I said.
"Don't think about that your mental health will get worse" Gabi said. "Hah true" I said smiling.

I felt shivers go down my spine. "Don't move he's coming " I said. Gabi nodded.

Eren and a guard enter the room. "Hey you" Eren said pointing at Gabi. "W-what at do you want?" Gabi asked.

"If you want to save Falco then cooperate" Eren said. "Make a radio call for help to make the infiltrators in the walls react" Eren said.

Gabi nodded in defeat. "Y/n come here" Eren said. I stood up and started walking towards him but then suddenly stopped.

'What am I doing move!' I thought. "Y/n I said come here" Eren said. I tried to move but I couldn't. I clenched my fists staying in place.

"I see I've been too easy on you let me teach you a lesson" Eren said walking up to me.

Eren put his hands on my shoulders. I flinched a bit as he leaned closer to me.

"Your behavior has been getting worse since Marley. It's because of those kids. If I ever see you talk to one of them again I won't talk to you next time." Eren said digging his nails into my shoulders.

"Understand?" He said. I nodded. "Use words" Eren said squeezing my shoulders tighter. "Yes...." I said. "Yes who?" Eren said. I paused for a second. "Yes......Eren..." I said. "That's what I thought" Eren said letting me go. 

*SLICE* *CLICK*

"I'll teach you a lesson don't move." Pieck said pointing a gun at Eren's head. "Pieck!" Me and Gabi yelled.

"Be quiet" Pieck said. "Gabi point that rifle at Eren" Pieck said. Gabi stayed there frozen. "Gabi" Pieck said. She quickly grabbed the gun and pointed it at Eren.

"Take your hands out of your pockets" Pieck said. "And if I don't " Eren asked. "Then I'll pull the trigger. Your brains get scattered on the floor. Ever seen that? You won't even have time to turn into a titan" Pieck said.

"There's no way you'll be able to know not if your brains are on the floo-" Pieck was cut off. "No you won't" Eren said putting his head against the gun.

"You don't have permission to kill the founding titan. Your orders are to retrieve the founding titan no matter what even if you have to eat me right?" Eren said.

"Gabi take your finger off the trigger" Pieck said. Gabi's eyes widened but she obeyed.

"Were you to commit breach of Military law that serve? Your family in the internment zone would pay the price with you" Eren said.

"Fine I can't shoot... and I don't think I could eat you anyway...." Pieck said putting the gun down. Pieck motions to Gabi to lower the gun and she puts it down.