ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 19

We came back to HQ a few hours later and it was night time so I had to go to bed.

"Y/n come on it's time for a bath" Mikasa smiled. I got up and went into the bathtub I relaxed in the warm bubbly water.

"I'll be back Y/n when you're done ok?" Mikasa said I nodded. Mikasa walked out and closed the door behind her.

I hummed while washing myself. Then I remembered I had to wash my hair. I looked around for shampoo and conditioner and grabbed the two bottles. 

I poured the shampoo into my hand and started washing my hair. I closed my eyes as the shampoo ran down my face. After I was done I sunk down into the bathwater letting the shampoo leave my hair. 

I reached along the other bottles trying to find the conditioner with my eyes closed so the leftover shampoo on my face wouldn't get in my eyes.

I grabbed a bottle assuming it was conditioner due to it's similar shape to the conditioner bottle. I was about to open it until someone tapped on my shoulder and took the bottle.

"Hm?" I hummed. Then I heard the conditioner being poured from the bottle. 'Oh Mikasa came back' I thought. I felt them start massaging the conditioner into my hair.

After it was done being sorted through my hair she tapped on my shoulder. I laid back a bit so she could put my head underwater to get the conditioner out. 

She took my hair out of the water after all the conditioner was out. Then I heard the door open.

I washed the left over conditioner from my face and looked over. "Y/n are you done?" Mikasa asked me. I rose my eyebrow and dried off my hands before getting my notebook.

"What do you mean you just washed my hair for me of course I'm done now" I wrote. Mikasa's eyes widened. "Y/n... I never came back since the start of your bath" Mikasa said. 

I stared at her wide eyed. Then I remembered that the door never opened when I thought it was her washing my hair. I slowly turned around to be face to face with the shadowy figure. 

"Y/n?" Mikasa said. I turned around to get my note book only to be puled underwater. "Y/N!" Mikasa yelled muffled by the water. "MMMMMM!" I whimpered kicking around and splashing trying to get above the water.

I felt hands trying to pull m above. As I slowly let the water fill my lungs I passed out.

Mikasa's POV

I pulled Y/n above water finally. She passed out so I put my finger under her nose. 'She's not breathing' I thought eyes wide. I pulled her out of the tub and wrapped her in a towel then sprinted out of the bathroom. 

I ran down the hall way to and down the stairs. "shit... shit.. shit.." I mumbled running to the meeting room. 

I busted the door open to see Eren, Armin, Hange, Levi, and Erwin. "What the hell your gonna mess up the floor with all that water" Levi said annoyed.

"Y/n she was in the bath tub and I left her alone and I came back she was pulled into the water by something when I finally pulled her out she wasn't breathing!" I said quickly while sobbing. 

"WHAT!?" Eren and Armin yelled. Levi grabs Y/n and puts her on the ground then starts preforming CPR on her. 

"how long was she under water?" Hange asks me. "Um a-about 5-7 minutes I-I think" I said. "WHAT THE HELL HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN!?" Eren yelled. 

"Eren calm down" Erwin said. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S DYING!" Eren yelled. "Eren calm down!" Armin yelled. 

I stared at Y/n's face pale and blue. Levi and Hange were still preforming CPR on her already 17 minutes and she still hasn't started breathing. 

Y/N's POV

I wake up it a dark place It's black everywhere and the floor is wet and misty. I look around and then I see something. It was the shadow. 

I stare at it then it turns around and looks at me. I finally get a clear look at it. It was tall and misty and had two big dots that glowed for eyes. 

I backed up then turned around and began running. Then I slipped on the wet misty floor and fell. 

I turn around and see the shadowy figure approaching me so I stand up and run again but then I ran into a wall. 

'No...' I thought. I turn around to face the shadow as my back slides down the wall. I hug my legs and the shadow stops in front of me and crouches down.

I closed my eyes as my ears filled with whispers. 

Mikasa's POV

26 minutes she still wasn't breathing. I fell to my knees and grabbed her hand. "Please come back" I mumbled. 

That's when I felt her hand twitch. "S-She's waking up!" I said as her hand squeezes mine.

Then suddenly she started to chough up black murky water. She took a large breath as she sat up panicked. 

Y/N's POV

I looked around hugging my legs. I backed away from the 6 blurry figures I saw. I began breathing rapidly moving away from the blurry figures.

That's when one of the figures grabs me. I stare at the figure slowly calming down from it's odd warm and familiar touch.

I close my eyes and open them again to see Eren, Armin, Mikasa Levi, Hange, and Erwin. "Y/n" Eren says pulling me into a hug. 

My eyes widen pushing him away as I throw up again. I look down to see a black murky liquid. I cough violently as Armin pats my back.

"I'm not cleaning that up" Levi says cringing at the black substance. "How did this happen?" Hange asks. 

I look around then see a notepad on the table I grab it and wrote down everything that happened. I hand it to Hange who reads it out loud.

"So you saw that shadow thing again?" Hange asks. I nod. "What ever or who ever that shadow thing is it's trying to kill Y/n" Mikasa said. 

"You're right but what do we do?" Armin says. "We can't leave her alone if we do then it might come back and try to kill her again" Erwin says. 

"I'll stay with her tonight" Hange volunteered. "Alright" Erwin nods. "Come on Y/n let's go to bed we can discuss the rest in the morning" Hange said.

My stomach grumbled. "I'm hungry" I wrote. Hange smiled. "Okay then lets go get something before bed.

I nodded getting up and following Hange. 'What am I gonna do if it comes back?' I thought.

______________________________________________________________________________★

Sooooooo... there's the next chapter this was a double update because I got bored so I wrote this chapter lol. ¯\(°_o)/¯

THANK YOU FOR READING SEE YA NEXT TIME PEACE°˖ ✧◝(○ ヮ ○)◜✧˖