ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 54

*RATTLE* *RATTLE*

"What was that?!" Jean yelled. "The engine it's almost dead!!" Onyakopon yelled.

"We should jump!!" Armin said. "Y/n come on get your mind together!!" Armin said shaking me. I nodded.

"NOT YET!! We have to be right above the founding titan!! Then I'll try to crash land this!! So make make sure you get off near the founding titan!! Okay!?!!" Onyakopon yelled.

Shivers went down my spine as the plane shook violently. "AH! HOLD ON!!" Onyakopon yelled.

"AAAH!" I yelled as I felt my self getting crushed under Reiner. "SORRY!!" Reiner yelled getting off of me.

"GOD DAMN MONKEY!!" Levi yelled. "He's here!! if we kill him we stop the rumbling!!" Armin yelled.

"AAH! MY LEG IT'S BACKWARDS!!" Sasha yelled. "WAIT I'LL TWIST IT BACK IN PLACE!!" Connie yelled grabbing my leg and twisting it.

"AAAH! STOP THAT'S MY LEG!!" I screamed. "AH SORRY!!!" Connie yelled. Sasha got off of me as I shook my leg getting the pain to stop.

"NOW!! GO!!" Onyakopon yelled. I stood up and went over to the exit with determination in my eyes.

"HEY WAI-!" Armin stopped as I jumped out first.

"WOOOO!!" I yelled smiling. I looked over to see everyone else had jumped out too.

"WOW OKAY SUICIDAL MANIAC NUMBER TWO RIGHT!!!?" Jean yelled.

"AND PROUD!!" I yelled. "Y/N ARE YOU GOING TO TRANSFORM!!?" Reiner yelled putting his hand to his mouth. I nodded putting my hand up and biting it.

Lightning formed around me as I transformed. I jumped down onto Eren's spine with Reiner.

"AHAHAHA!!" I yelled in my nape.

"Y/n! remember follow Reiner and Pieck's lead don't do anything stupid!!" Connie yelled.

I nodded. I turn to see Ymir's figure staring at us. 'Ymir?' I thought. I shook my head then began following the path  along the spine.

*SQUELCH*

I turn to see Armin get grabbed by a weird tongue. "WHA!! ARMIN!!" Jean yelled. The tongue started forcing itself into Armin's mouth.

'Oh ewww' I thought.

*FSSSSHHHH*

I look over to see titans all different shapes and sizes appear from the mist from the back of Eren's spine.

"TIME TO FIGHT!!" I yelled. I squint as I see the war hammer titan. "OH GUYS THE WAR HAMMER TITAN!!" I yelled through my nape.

"WHAT IS THIS!?" Connie yelled. "I think it's the users titan's from before!!" I yelled as I examined them.

"WHAT DO WE DO!!?? WE'RE  RUNNING OUT OF THUNDER SPEARS!! AND IS ARMIN STILL EVEN ALIVE!!?" Connie yelled.

"W-We can hold them off if we run out of thunder spears!! Armin is still alive I can hear his heart beating from somewhere!! Go find Armin if we have to hold these titans off!!" I yelled.

"Armin may not be dead right now but he' in a titan's jaw!! and is surrounded by so many more who have been taken away by Eren's butt!! Even if I was in perfect shape I still wouldn't charge in like that" Levi said.

"You too Mikasa we don't want you charging in to there you might get hurt" I said through my nape.

"Y/n's right!! about both things!!" Hange yelled.  "What's the other thing?" I asked. "Those titans are the nine titans from the past!! So we may have a reunion ahead of us!!" Hange yelled.

"And the Sanguis titan!?" Mikasa yelled. "I'm the only user of it and will be the only user!! Ymir told me!!" I said through my nape.

"What!? Something like that is impossible!!" Connie yelled. "Yes... that's why I can't let you do anything careless... Eren is not my friend..." Pieck said.

Pieck began to go through the bones of the titan heading to the main body with the explosives in her mouth. "PIECK!!" I yelled.

"This is the core issue!! If none of you grow a pair and know what the main target was!! This would be the aim from the start!! The nape of the attack titan!!" Pieck yelled.

*FSSSHHH*

"HEY WAIT!!" Mikasa yelled. I see the war hammer titan impale Pieck's titan. "HEY LET'S GO NOW!!" Levi yelled.

I nodded making my way with everyone else.

"BERTHOLDT!!" Someone yelled. I turned to see Berthold's titan grab Reiner and bit into his head.

"Y/N GET OUT OF YOUR TITAN!!" Hange yelled. I sharpen my nails and break out of my nape. As I trigger my gear making my way up to Reiner and Jean.

"Y/N!!! WATCH OUT!!" Hange yelled. I turned to see a titan about 15 meters tall my eyes widened as I was grabbed by it.

"Y/N!! FIGHT IT!!" Hange yelled. "N-NO!! JUST TELL EVERYONE I LOVE THEM OKAY!!" I yelled. "NO!! Y/N FIGHT!! Hange yelled.

"I'M SORRY HANGE-" I yelled as everything went black.

Hange's POV

I watched as Y/n's head got crushed by the titan. "OH MY GOD!!" I yelled. "Y/n she.... she died....she's dead." I said barely above a whisper.

________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is pretty short and I left it on a cliff hanger so. HERE IS A DOUBLE UPDATE!
UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!