ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 29

We were at wall Maria finally there to retake it. I looked around the area.

Houses and so many things wrecked and destroyed. Blood all over toy and clothes.

"Don't stop keep going!" Levi yelled to Eren, Me, Mikasa, and Armin. I smell burning and look over to see ash.

'Reiner?' I thought. I look over as Eren transforms his titan into crystal blocking the whole in the wall.

Mikasa grab me as she zips down the wall next to Eren. I scrunch my nose as I smell something. "How's it look?!" Levi yells.

*FWOO FWOO*

We look up to see the flares. 'We did it!' I thought.

"We pulled it off! You okay Eren!" Hange asked. "I'm fine all the training paid off" Eren said. "Well then no time to waste! lets head to the inner gat hide your faces!" Hange said.

Mikasa pulled my hood over my head. I sneeze as the smell filled my nose again. "Y/n are you okay?" Mikasa asked.

I sniff the air trying to follow the scent. "Where is she going?" Armin asked. I look over at the wall and sniff. 'Are they still here?" I thought.

I got my notebook out. "The wall I think it's hollow" I wrote. "What do you mean" Armin asked. That's when Reiner came out of the wall and stabbed a soldier killing him.

"MMM!" I hummed pointing at him. Levi zipped down stabbed him in the neck. Then he stabs him in the chest but Reiner still struggled.

"CAPTIAN!" Armin shouts. Reiner transforms as the bright lightning formed his figure into the Armored titan.

"WE NEED TO FIND THE REST KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!" Erwin yelled. I look over to see a bunch of titans formed around us.

'The ape like titan the one the girl Ymir was talking about' I thought. My nose was filled with a new scent I look over to see a cart like titan. That' when an image of a girl with dark eyes and hair flashed before my eyes.

'A titan shifter!' I thought. That's when the ape titan threw a barrel at us but it didn't hit us it hit the horses.

"He missed!" someone shouted. 'No... he wasn't aiming for us' I thought. I looked down as Reiner was coming up the wall.

Erwin ordered everyone to disperse and fight so I went with Eren. I looked over as Eren transformed to lead Reiner into town.

I watched as People shot thunder spears into Reiner's nape. They shot at him again as he fell to the ground leaving steam erupt from his nape.

Reiner let out a loud roar forcing me to cover my ears. 'Could that have been a signal?' I thought.

I look and see a barrel flying over. I got a whiff of it from afar. 'BERTOLT!' I thought. 'NO!' I thought.

The barrel landed as Bertolt appeared from it. "I'm gonna negotiate with him!" Armin said taking off. 'Is he joking or....' I thought.

"We don't have to fight let's talk this over" Armin yelled. "If we talk will you be willing to lay down and die!?" Bertolt yelled. 'NO!?' I thought.

"We only want two thing! Y/n and Eren Yeager and everyone's death within the walls!" Bertolt yelled. 'Yeah um no thanks I'm fine here' I thought.

"All of your fates have been decided!" Bertolt yelled. "Who decided them HUH!?" Armin yelled. "I did! I'll end you all here and now!" Bertolt yelled.

"That's a real shame! I was really hoping to stop hearing Annie's screams!" Armin yelled. "You're the only one who can save her she'll be fed to pigs if you don't!" Armin yelled. "FINE BY ME!" Bertolt yelled.

Mikasa went over to him slicing his arm like last time but Bertolt zipped away. His aura grew intense.

That's when a huge explosion happened. I covered my face from the heat. As the wind left Armin and Mikasa zipped over to us.

"Where's Hange's squad?" Jean asked. "T-they were near the blast zone" Armin said. 'No...' I thought.

It was all happening again when will it stop. "Armin your orders?!" Connie asked. Armin froze not knowing what to say.

"Jean take over for me please..." Armin said. 'What?' I thought. "I don't know what I should do please Jean! you're better suited for this please!" Armin said.

Jean nodded and ordered us to go with Eren and stay hidden. I didn't want to but I had to. 'Bertolt's titan is too big for my technique... and I still can't transform into a titan' I thought. The only way to be useful was to listen.

"We can't let Bertolt get closer to the wall!" Jean yelled. Eren's titan screeched as I covered my ears.

Bertolt looked at us then the other way. 'NO!' I thought. "Did he just ignore us!?" Jean yelled. "shit... Try tackling one of hi legs!" Jean yelled.

Eren's titan ran for Bertolt. I jumped off of him landing on a house. Eren held Bertolt's leg only to be shaken off sending him flying.

"MMMM!" I hummed. 'EREN!' I thought. "Connie, Sasha and I will distract him, Mikasa go for the kill!" Jean ordered.

They went up to Bertolt and tried to shoot them but he let out hot steam. I squeezed my eyes shut as the hot steam hit my face.

As Mikasa fell I jumped down from the house and ran to her. "mmm?" I hummed. "I'm okay Y/n we'll figure something out" Mikasa said getting up.

A shiver goes down my spine. I turn around to see Reiner getting back up. "NO!" I thought. "Wait guys I have a plan!" Armin yelled.

"Come on let's go!" Armin said grabbing me. Armin landed on Eren and stuck his blades into his neck causing Eren to sit up on the wall.

'Yes!' I thought smiling. Eren tried standing up but slipped fall down I held onto his hair as he fell hard.

"HEY!" Armin yelled. I looked up at him as he took off to fight Bertolt. 'NO! wait!' I thought.

Bertolt began emitting steam from his body. 'ARMIN!' I yelled in my head. I looked to see he was holding on. 'NO! ARMIN!'

________________________________________________________________________________

Heeheehee! Okay Ima end the chapter here because I got work to do and I want to leave it on a cliff hanger. But don't worry I'll post the next chapter as soon as I can! Thank you for reading and SEE YA!😈

 But don't worry I'll post the next chapter as soon as I can! Thank you for reading and SEE YA!😈