ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 56

Author's POV

Hange jumped onto Falco with others in shock. "ANNIE?!" Everyone shouted.

"Um yeah.... I just couldn't stay back there I wanted to help" Annie said.

"Anyways about helping and staying back where's Y/n?" Sasha asked.

My breathing hitched. Mikasa looked at me and raised her eyebrow. "Hange where is she?" Mikasa asked.

"I- she..." Hange said. "Commander?" Connie said.

"She's.... SHE'S DEAD!!" Hange yelled looking down. Everyone stayed silent for a minute.

"What......" Mikasa said. "Hange are you serious?" Levi asked eyes wide.

"Her head..... got crushed right in front of me..." Hange said.

"Oh my god!" Sasha said covering her mouth with her hand. Gabi put her hands in her face and began crying as Sasha hugged her.

"Shit..." Jean muttered. "No way she's dead..." Reiner said.

"She was alive the last time I saw her s-she was smiling...... how did it all happen so fast?" Sasha said as tears went down her face.

"What we're her last words...." Mikasa asked. "She told me to tell you that she loved you all"Hange said.

Falco whimpered from his nape as tears went down his face.

"Bullshit....." Mikasa said. "Mikasa-" she cut Hange off.

"FUCK!! SUCH BULLSHIT!! YOU WERE RIGHT THERE!!" Mikasa screamed.

"I-" hange said.

"NO SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Mikasa screamed. "Shit.... no we have to avenge her.... we have to make this worth it" Connie said.

"We will" Levi said wiping his eyes and looking up. Mikasa clenched her fists and looked up with a dark look.

"Let's do this" Mikasa said. "Hange get it together Y/n would want that" Connie said wiping his tears away.

"T-the plan... we'll split up into groups... one group will fight the titans and the other will go save Armin!" Hange said.

"What happened to him?" Annie asked. "We was taken by the titans!" Levi said.

"And Pieck?" Gabi asked sniffling. "Pieck is at Eren's nape she tried to blow it u but the war hammer stopped her." Hange said.

"We're doing both one group will rescue Armin and the other will attack the nape of Eren!!" Hange ordered.

"C-com-" Hange cuts Mikasa off. "We are no longer in a place to be concerned about Eren" Hange said. "B-But! We could've died back there if it weren't for this flying miracle!!" Connie yelled.

"Yeah without having at least one thing done!!" Jean yelled. "There was a lot I wanted to say to that idiot.... god dammit" Levi said.

"I don't want to give up on Eren!! But it's my fault captain can't fight now!!  What's more!?! We're up against the founding titan here!! Do you really think we'd be able to go easy on it!?" Connie yelled.

Mikasa.... we need to kill Eren" Jean said. Mikasa stopped breathing and looked at Jean.

"It's the only way the idea of saving Eren is too far from the table now...." Hange said. Annie put a hand on Mikasa's shoulder.

"Let's just focus on saving Armin right now okay?" Annie said.

"After Y/n shot Eren's head off when his head went flying something shot out of it! It looked like a shiny centipede! That's the true nature of the titans!! If we decapitate him again we'll find it again!!" Gabi said.