ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 34

Marley the place where Reiner, Bertholdt, and Annie are from.

Of all the places Eren ran off to Marley. I know he did so I went after him because everyone else said they weren't sure that's where he really went.

I went up to the home stay and opened the door. "Oh hello what can I- um don't you look a little young to be here alone where are your parents?" The clerk asked.

"Well I kind of left home and I just need some space for a while I'm only 12 but I'll be okay" I lied. "Oh well then how long is your stay?" The clerk asked.

"Um I don't know how long I'll be staying so can I just pay for every night I'm here?" I asked.

"Alright that'll be 20 dollars then!" The clerk said. I handed them the money and they gave me the key to my room.

I made my way up the stairs and opened the door to the room I was staying in.

"This is nice" I said putting my bag down.

I was in Marleyan territory so I could basically go anywhere I guess. I didn't wear an armband no one would know I'm Eldian anyway unless then knew me.

"I can't forget why I'm here" I said. 'This is seriously dangerous for me with the shadow and everything but I will find Eren it's been a long trip so I'll rest then have my search early in the morning" I thought.

I looked outside it really was pretty late so I got ready for bed and laid down.

"Good night world" I said drifting off to sleep.

-
-
-
-
-
-

I slowly wake up as I looked outside to see the sun coming up.

'I'll get ready I guess" I thought. I put on some clothes then made my way downstairs with my bag.

"Oh you're up early" the clerk smiled. "Yeah I have to do something for a while" I said.

"Oh well have fun" The clerk said smiling. I nodded and walked out.

'I'll eat first' I thought going to a café nearby. "Hello what would you like today?" The cashier asked.

I ordered and ate my food. 'Wow this is really good' I thought.

I finished and gave my compliments to the chef. I went around until I found it.

"The internment zone" I thought. I went up to the gate but a guard stopped me. "Hey where's your badge!" The guard asked me.

I puled out the armband and put it on. "Oh Marleyan why do you want to go to the internment zone anyway" The guard asked.

"I um wanted to see it I guess" I said. "Oh well have fun or what ever" The guard said opening the gate.

I walked through sighing. "I hate this stupid thing" I said taking the armband off.

I looked around for a while trying to pick up a scent or something of Eren's. I finally picked up a scent and followed it.

I followed it but lost it after a while. "Oh man it's getting late" I thought. I was walking back and looked over at a group of veterans.

"Are there any injured Mr. Koslow?" A blond boy that looked around my age aske the man leading them. "Huh these are Eldians with emotional trauma stay out of the way!" He said.

'Emotional trauma that's bad' I thought. "Boom!" The man yelled scaring the soldiers making some of them fall.

I furrow my eyebrow and walk over. "Why did you do that?" I asked. "Huh? why do you care brat and your in the wrong area of Liberio, the Marleyans are- ." I cut him off.